Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1048 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #15706
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

still holds the record for most MTV VMA's when it was released in 87, 25 years ago.

Won 9 awards, and is still widely regarded as one of the greatest music videos ever.

I cannot wait for Oct 21st

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #15707
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I was starting to think you were dead or YSB finally found you. Welcome back.
I've been around plenty, just lurky lurky.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #15708
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nope, I check this often so that I can see when Greg is trying to steal my identity. Like now...
current.png  

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #15709
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I've been around other parts of this forum. if you catch my drift.

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #15710
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

So you have been cheating on us with other parts of the forum. I am hurt!

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #15711
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

get used to it, i post around.

If you even knew what other forums entirely I was on, you'd be heart broken.

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #15712
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I tore my ACL and had to have it replaced with pigs parts. Which also tore weeks after surgery. So I settled with some pig and some guy 3 yrs older who didn't need his parts anymore. After that its been great I still have pain when weather rolls in but I've got a bone spur that needs to be taken care of sometime. Good luck Andy.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #15713
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks! I'll know more after my MRI. The Doc doesn't seem to think it is all that bad but I wanted to punch him when he was poking and prodding on my knee.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #15714
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Have you ever had your knee drained? If not and you don't like needles good luck.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #15715
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

ewie

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #15716
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Needles don't bother me. I just got a call from the hospital. MRI will happen tonight.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #15717
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

FYI

(portion of) Mormon Well Road closed indefinitely
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #15718
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

lameeeeeeeeee

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #15719
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

I kinda wanna see how much the rain tore up the road
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #15720
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
from the picture i dont see a problem lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.