Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1044 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Sa

Reply
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #15646
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Woot. I just got my Mossberg 500 back! I sold it to a coworker for $500 picked back up for $400.
Score! Leased it to him for 100!!! Awesome!

__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #15647
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,728
Sometimes, I seriously hate my job. Other times, like right now, I seriously like my job. I had a Captain call me up complaining that something he requested a week ago wasn't done yet. I told him that I had been given a higher priority project. He started ranting and raving. I told him he needed to calm down if he expected to get anywhere with the project I was working on for him. He got even madder and started cussing at me so I hung up on him. About 5 minutes later, he shows up in my office. Between the time I hung up on him and he walked into my office, a Lt. Col. whom I was working on a more important project for calls. When the Captain walks in, first words out of his mouth: "Who the **** do you think you are?" Right after that from over the phone I hear: "Hand the phone over to whoever that is." The look on the Captains face went from pissed off to oh **** in about .3 seconds and then he handed the phone back to me, apologized then turned and walked out. When I put the phone back up to my ear, the Lt. Col. says: "I'll have to call you back, I have to take care of something that just came up."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #15648
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Got some product information questions for any of you guys, Who has the nexus 7? AND what is a good M/T tire? Who has personal experience?

Trying to figure if I want the nexus or which tire I want.
My sis has the nexus 7, if you want to PM me some questions to ask her I will be more than happy to do it for ya.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #15649
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Just sittin a work, learning about the iPhone. It kind of sucks because I already know almost everything about them.....
Must be awesome to have a job that pays you to cruise the jeep forums
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #15650
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Sometimes, I seriously hate my job. Other times, like right now, I seriously like my job. I had a Captain call me up complaining that something he requested a week ago wasn't done yet. I told him that I had been given a higher priority project. He started ranting and raving. I told him he needed to calm down if he expected to get anywhere with the project I was working on for him. He got even madder and started cussing at me so I hung up on him. About 5 minutes later, he shows up in my office. Between the time I hung up on him and he walked into my office, a Lt. Col. whom I was working on a more important project for calls. When the Captain walks in, first words out of his mouth: "Who the **** do you think you are?" Right after that from over the phone I hear: "Hand the phone over to whoever that is." The look on the Captains face went from pissed off to oh **** in about .3 seconds and then he handed the phone back to me, apologized then turned and walked out. When I put the phone back up to my ear, the Lt. Col. says: "I'll have to call you back, I have to take care of something that just came up."
That's just funny right there!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #15651
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
must be hard being so awesome


Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Must be awesome to have a job that pays you to cruise the jeep forums
CAUGHT!
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #15652
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Must be awesome to have a job that pays you to cruise the jeep forums
This is what I do most days when I am at work... What is your point?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #15653
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Sometimes, I seriously hate my job. Other times, like right now, I seriously like my job. I had a Captain call me up complaining that something he requested a week ago wasn't done yet. I told him that I had been given a higher priority project. He started ranting and raving. I told him he needed to calm down if he expected to get anywhere with the project I was working on for him. He got even madder and started cussing at me so I hung up on him. About 5 minutes later, he shows up in my office. Between the time I hung up on him and he walked into my office, a Lt. Col. whom I was working on a more important project for calls. When the Captain walks in, first words out of his mouth: "Who the **** do you think you are?" Right after that from over the phone I hear: "Hand the phone over to whoever that is." The look on the Captains face went from pissed off to oh **** in about .3 seconds and then he handed the phone back to me, apologized then turned and walked out. When I put the phone back up to my ear, the Lt. Col. says: "I'll have to call you back, I have to take care of something that just came up."

haha, my wife works in an office that is 90% officers. She just got a new capt that is over her programs and he is having issues. Her old capt told her that he is not too bright and she needs to dumb things down a little for him. She basically told him once she starts getting a capt's paycheck, she will dumb it down to him. haha
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #15654
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,864
Hub to hub is approx 59 in. Spring plate to spring plate is approximately 34 in. I guess my dad gave the springs to a friend here are some pics.
image-1240778394.jpg   image-3241459678.jpg  
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #15655
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,864
I'll dig it out sat morning and I can get some better pics and measurements if you want them. I think the brakes are inertia activated. Let me know if you are remotely interested. Then I'll prioritize it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #15656
Spaceball
Senior Member
 
Spaceball's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Hub to hub is approx 59 in. Spring plate to spring plate is approximately 34 in. I guess my dad gave the springs to a friend here are some pics.
Look at all that rust!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #15657
Spaceball
Senior Member
 
Spaceball's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
my POS. They will have it done tomorrow
Saw the list of parts on there wow!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #15658
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

Saw the list of parts on there wow!
I'm a little worried actually. After talking on the phone with Jared today he said it was $1100 in parts. I've been figuring it was all warranty covered but I didn't ask. I guess I'll find out when I pick it up.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #15659
Spaceball
Senior Member
 
Spaceball's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I'm a little worried actually. After talking on the phone with Jared today he said it was $1100 in parts. I've been figuring it was all warranty covered but I didn't ask. I guess I'll find out when I pick it up.
I don't know for sure but I think you just have the deductible.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #15660
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

haha, my wife works in an office that is 90% officers. She just got a new capt that is over her programs and he is having issues. Her old capt told her that he is not too bright and she needs to dumb things down a little for him. She basically told him once she starts getting a capt's paycheck, she will dumb it down to him. haha
It sounds like your wife and I would get along at work. The biggest issue people have with me is I was flightline for many years. I have a mouth and a temper. When I get going, I don't typically care what rank someone is. I have had my fair share of trouble because of it. Ever told a Chief he is a ****ing idiot? I have. Just after I got here, I landed myself in the shirts office for asking an officer in a meeting if he went to college on a football scholarship because it sure as hell wasn't academic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.