Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#20,785 ·
MMCKEIG said:
Quite whining, you could be just starting your shift as fry cook at del taco! Be happy you're not that guy!
I don't need to be happy I'm not that guy, because I am not that guy. I'm not that guy because I took steps to keep myself from being that guy. It's not a chance or a luck thing, it's because I made decisions and took actions.

#20,786 ·
ksturgio said:
I feel for you Marn. I used to love to drive. Anywhere anytime any distance I was down to drive. Now that I drive all day for work I can't stand it.
Right? And m woman complains about her drive from nellis and flamingo to local and flamingo.

#20,797 ·
sirhk100 said:
I personally think it's fair... You'd have a hard time I bet replicating it for less then $20K.
Says the man romping a 40k truck hahaha.

Perspective I guess....says the guy who babies a 3000 dollar heap.

#20,798 ·
Too bad not a single dime of that $40K is mine or outta my pocket...

I'm saying you can't replicate it for $20K from my perspective of I'd do 100% of the work myself and I still don't think I'd be able to source all the parts and details needed to replicate that thing that cheap. I'm coming from the world where I just spent $88 of someone else's money on nuts and bolts last week. The details in a full build add up faster then you'd imagine!

Newest ride I own in my driveway is 22 years old, not sure where the idea that I have some expensive exotic ride comes from. LOL

#20,799 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.