Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1036 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15Ē/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #15526
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hanging three plus ceiling fans throughout the house and maybe one in the garage! Still fighting my head cold, but gotta do stuff to fight it off!

Unread 09-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #15527
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Just got back from Utah man I didn't want to leave. 65-70 were the highs all weekend with afternoon thunderstorms. Needless to say its going to take hours of washing to get the mud off my RZR.
Unread 09-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #15528
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We just got back from hiking Gold Strike canyon. Awesome hike down to hot springs. It's a pretty difficult hike, but worth every minute
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #15529
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I cleaned up my trek after being in storage for about 6 years. Watched a ton of YouTube videos of stupid people driving like maniacs and wrecking in the snow. Currently just left shark reef with my wife. She is now in Lush and I'm waiting outside. I can't wait for winter to come.

I'm down with a group shoot sometime.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #15530
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It is cooling off!!! Maybe in two weeks, we can start planning now that way everyone can shift their schedules to allow it? There were several guys wanting to try others' toys, so we can get them in on it too.
Unread 09-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #15531
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I need to get another gun here soon as I really miss having a firearm...
Unread 09-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #15532
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What happened to that 7mm???
Unread 09-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #15533
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I thought that I told you... probably not lol, but the gun turned out to be stolen 12 years ago, so I got a nice visit from a metro detective and still haven't heard back from him and it's been about 2 months. The guy was on nevadashooters.com and he screwed me!

So needless to say I'm pretty pissed that I got hosed on the trade.
Unread 09-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #15534
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Report your trade stolen!
Sittin at the theatre with mah 9mm heater on mah hip! Lol
Unread 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #15535
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I don't know how to do that actually. But I'll check into it.

I miss CCW'ing around town. It's like not having your wallet in your pocket you always carry it in, you just feel empty.
Unread 09-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #15536
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Done. Took all damn day.
forumrunner_20120903_201926.jpg  

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #15537
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Done. Took all damn day.
That is exactly what I had invisioned. Looks great man.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #15538
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Done. Took all damn day.
Looks killer!
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #15539
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

That is exactly what I had invisioned. Looks great man.
I went back and and forth big time on how to do the wood stripes and because the materials and textures and seams on the trailer I kept the original color scheme (not actual colors obviously). I figured it would be fine to make it kinda match and just look like it GOES WITH the waggy, not like it came with it from the factory.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:35 AM   #15540
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Looks awesome!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.