Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#20,671 ·
One done.

I figured using a drill press actually would have taken the same time because I had to precisely line up to each of the center punch hole I made. A few hold were slightly off but it looks decent.

Attachments

#20,672 ·
I think I might have a problem.

NFA has stripped polymer lowers in stock for $80. Stripped billet aluminum lowers in stock for $225. Limit if two per customer per day. They also have .223 in stock $398 for a half case.

Attachments

#20,675 ·
Looks good Marn, are you going to line the interior with anything to reduce rattles?

Yes Andy, you do have a problem. You also have a nice stock of AR parts :)

Puck, great job! I am looking forward to seeing you out on the trail again, those improvements should work out nicely coming through some of those obstacles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.