Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1029 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Artec 14b bolt BACKBONE trussNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Engo is bringing New LED Light Bars to the table...Get a g

Unread 08-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #15421
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Trailer fights!!! Awesome!!!!

Whoever needed the trailer jack welded... Is it pretty much ready to go? Like back in the drive way, clean up the metal, set it in place and pull the trigger? If it's not like hours of fitting and fitment I can do it pretty much any evening after Tuesday night if you want to swing by the house one afternoon/evening. Well, hold on, how big is the trailer? It's got to be something we can get near my garage cause my welder will only extend about 10-15' outside of my garage and well, you can't pull in the garage cause there's a large paper weight taking up all the space!

Ricky, trailer is looking awesome!!! Nice blank canvas to build out however you want!
Yes. He knows where he wants it and it just needs to get zapped on there.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #15422
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Morning fellas, thought I'd post this here before they go on CL: http://warmachines702.forumer.com/fs...-t1238409.html Pm if interested.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #15423
sirhk100

Rooooooooobicon, if you want it done one evening next week let me know. Chances are I'll be out in the garage welding something anyways! LOL Sounds like it's a small enough trailer that we can easily get it within reach of my welder. I've got plans already tonight and I'm catching a flight outta town tomorrow and not back till Tues so bascially any afternoon/evening after Tuesday next week I can stick metal together for you. I live on the east side near trop & 95ish.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #15424
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Rooooooooobicon, if you want it done one evening next week let me know. Chances are I'll be out in the garage welding something anyways! LOL Sounds like it's a small enough trailer that we can easily get it within reach of my welder. I've got plans already tonight and I'm catching a flight outta town tomorrow and not back till Tues so bascially any afternoon/evening after Tuesday next week I can stick metal together for you. I live on the east side near trop & 95ish.
Lol, I offered to do it for him, and we were going to try, but considering i think he wants it permanently attached, it'd be better for you to help him out haha.

Wanna weld some spring hangers on my trailer in 6 months?! I'll bring the beer.....and the pizza...........................and the loose women? Shouldn't be too hard to find on our side of town. (Or we can be boring and I can just pay you for your time).

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #15425
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

When I look at threads from this computer, JF doesn't update the threads that I have looked at. In short, work computers suck.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #15426
sirhk100

LOL, if it's quick and easy I usually charge a 12 pack of mtn dew... Many on here already know and have paid my fees previously! If it's a bit more in depth, it may require lunch or dinner! Little Ceasers $5 pizza's are usually acceptable but I won't gripe about a run to a joint in person after the job for beer and grub as well!

Loose women at this point in my life are also an acceptable payment, even non loose women dressed appropriately around the garage works as well. LOL

But yeah, let me know when you're ready and I'm sure we can figure something out.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #15427
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

Yup, still have it. Planning to see if a salvage yard will come pick it up. What kind of stuff you looking for?
They might if they won't call one of those sketchy metal recycler guys I'm sure they'll take it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #15428
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

woo, i didnt know that you dont have to insure a trailer for anything other than damage if you want it, and that liability is covered under the auto policy

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 08-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #15429
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
woo, i didnt know that you dont have to insure a trailer for anything other than damage if you want it, and that liability is covered under the auto policy
You are correct! I would go broke if I had to insure all my trailers. Lol my toy hauler is that's the only one.
Unread 08-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #15430
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
When I look at threads from this computer, JF doesn't update the threads that I have looked at. In short, work computers suck.
I fixed it! That is right, the computer stupid guy figured out what was wrong.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #15431
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
You are correct! I would go broke if I had to insure all my trailers. Lol my toy hauler is that's the only one.
I would make sure that it covers everything in your trailer too. I was told if my quads hit a grey area because they can have their own policy. I was told that this is true for home, car, and trailer. Personally, mine area always parked on base, so what my insurance company does not cover the base will. That is what my hard earned $14 a month goes for on the storage lot... haha
Unread 08-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #15432
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

I would make sure that it covers everything in your trailer too. I was told if my quads hit a grey area because they can have their own policy. I was told that this is true for home, car, and trailer. Personally, mine area always parked on base, so what my insurance company does not cover the base will. That is what my hard earned $14 a month goes for on the storage lot... haha
I've checked and double checked what my vehicle won't cover homeowners will. I actually have added coverage for towing also.
Unread 08-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #15433
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I had to insure my quads when we drove cross county just so they would be covered if anything happened. Which I fully understand from the insurance side. Just think how expensive it would be cover a car hauler if it covered anything that it could carry.
Unread 08-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #15434
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

woo hoo... a rain shower just past through. Now I get to go outside in 100 deg temps and 100% humidity
Unread 08-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #15435
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Picked up a new to me TJ this morning. I have been getting pissed off with the crappy 4 banger in my 95 so went back to a TJ 4.0 with my first 5 speed. its rough but it only has 122k and i got it for 4000

Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.