Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1028 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #15406
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Trailer pics in in. This one my jeep unfortunately my jeep can not pull however it can fit inside. Lol

This one I hope to build eventually that my jeep will pull

That was when I picked it up it is currently sitting on my car hauler collecting dust
I wish my jeep was forest-service-green

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #15407
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I wish my jeep was forest-service-green
It will be bright a$$ yellow to match my jeep when it's done.
Unread 08-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #15408
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

How much you pick the camper up for marn?

I found a couple camper's on CL that look pretty good.
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #15409
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I had replaced the heads, timing chain and gear, valves, and I'll have to check but I think the cam as well less then 30,000 miles ago. The block I have needs 3 cylinders sleeved to be useable. It will be cheaper for me to get another block. I have been looking for used jeep motors with everyone wanting $600 and up with a ton of miles. I might break down and just get a dodge truck 5.2 or 5.9 and just do it. Or part the dang thing out which is looking more and more likely everyday.
That's what I did... found a Dakota with a 5.2 on CL and drove it home. Then tore it apart.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #15410
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Your trailer may be fancy and new, but mine has awesome 70's linoleum floors!!!!
Haha no, seriously I like that pop-up! I would have gotten one, but I plan on being in Johnson Valley and lots of desert races with mine. I simply wanted something that the crazy wind wouldn't ruin my night. I tent camped for a year out here and I'm sure the only thing holding my tent down was my body weight on several occasions and I usually ended up in the back seat of my truck anyway.

Until I get a new diesel rig and toy-hauler it should work fine.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #15411
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

That's what I did... found a Dakota with a 5.2 on CL and drove it home. Then tore it apart.
You still have the Dakota? May want some parts off of it depending on year/options!!
Unread 08-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #15412
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
They will survive just fine in the rain too, see this downpour while I was camping at Sunnyside. Nevermind all the beer cans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q36qhLUPtx0
I love Sunnyside, I've never caught so many trout in my life! Largemouth Bass too, but I don't like those as much

That guy with the old military trailer from a few pages back still hasn't sold it either. My dad asked him about it and he says it's still for sale.
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #15413
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
How much you pick the camper up for marn?

I found a couple camper's on CL that look pretty good.
cheap enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Haha no, seriously I like that pop-up! I would have gotten one, but I plan on being in Johnson Valley and lots of desert races with mine. I simply wanted something that the crazy wind wouldn't ruin my night. I tent camped for a year out here and I'm sure the only thing holding my tent down was my body weight on several occasions and I usually ended up in the back seat of my truck anyway.

Until I get a new diesel rig and toy-hauler it should work fine.
I don't blame you....that little AC unit looks like it'll make it damn frigid in there too!

But yeah, i totally noticed it was your durango and recognized the trailer. I'd like to see it up close sometime, I like how you basically finished it yourself.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #15414
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
You still have the Dakota? May want some parts off of it depending on year/options!!
Yup, still have it. Planning to see if a salvage yard will come pick it up. What kind of stuff you looking for?
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #15415
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What year is it? Does it have 15 or 16" wheels? Could use front clip parts depending on year. My Rango is an 03, so if it's 98-2004, I could use stuff. Lenses, hvac box, rim/s, seats, dash parts, a pillar, axle assy, etc etc.
Unread 08-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #15416
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I know the durango's steering box is an upgrade for the tj's before 2005 also. Something about being built stronger and having a better ratio.
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #15417
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I know the durango's steering box is an upgrade for the tj's before 2005 also. Something about being built stronger and having a better ratio.
'97-mid '99 Dakota, or '98-'99 Durango. Will only fit TJ/LJ up to 2002. The boxes switched to the crappy ZF gears in 2003.
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:09 AM   #15418
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

cheap enough

I don't blame you....that little AC unit looks like it'll make it damn frigid in there too!

But yeah, i totally noticed it was your durango and recognized the trailer. I'd like to see it up close sometime, I like how you basically finished it yourself.
Yep, here is a pic of when I brought it home. No insulation, wiring, nothing. I added everything even signal lights and running lights. It was pretty much frame, box, wheels/tires, and suspension.

I am still going to paint the bare wood paneling but I wanted to just get it ready for this weekend.
image-3452319715.jpg  
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #15419
sirhk100

Trailer fights!!! Awesome!!!!

Whoever needed the trailer jack welded... Is it pretty much ready to go? Like back in the drive way, clean up the metal, set it in place and pull the trigger? If it's not like hours of fitting and fitment I can do it pretty much any evening after Tuesday night if you want to swing by the house one afternoon/evening. Well, hold on, how big is the trailer? It's got to be something we can get near my garage cause my welder will only extend about 10-15' outside of my garage and well, you can't pull in the garage cause there's a large paper weight taking up all the space!

Ricky, trailer is looking awesome!!! Nice blank canvas to build out however you want!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #15420
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

^It's Roobicon. Its for his M101 or whatever.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.