Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#20,481 ·
no idea, ithink it would be fun to have a close to stock/original looking one to putt around in, you know my style, 'looks OEM but a lil more capable and updated' , something like that.

Who knows. I dont have the money (well, i do, but shouldn't) and don't have the space (well, i kinda do) and don't need another vehicle (but i/we want one) hahaha.

#20,482 ·
no idea, ithink it would be fun to have a close to stock/original looking one to putt around in, you know my style, 'looks OEM but a lil more capable and updated' , something like that.

Who knows. I dont have the money (well, i do, but shouldn't) and don't have the space (well, i kinda do) and don't need another vehicle (but i/we want one) hahaha.
You could always keep it in my garage!!

Sent from my Imagination

#20,483 ·
You could always keep it in my garage!!

Sent from my Imagination
hey, this has a few hundred more miles on it than when I last saw it, and why is the underside all mashed up!?

Where the hell did this "i survived potato ridge" bumper sticker come from?!!?!

#20,484 ·
Dr. Marneaus said:
hey, this has a few hundred more miles on it than when I last saw it, and why is the underside all mashed up!?

Where the hell did this "i survived potato ridge" bumper sticker come from?!!?!
Sorry, Puck let me borrow it for a short run to the grocery store.

#20,487 ·
Anyone have a couple seat belts they want to part with I need them. I'm putting three point ones in the back seat of my CJ.
what do you need?

I have some OEM jeep (amc) lap belts you can have, dont know what all you need though.

#20,489 ·
I have in my possession a set of crow 2" wide harnesses. They're a 4 point setup but the shoulder straps are the "Y" type, not 2 individual straps. I know Jason wants to sell them and I'm betting he'll let them go fairly cheap. This style but with the lap belts too obviously...

#20,490 ·
sirhk100 said:
I have in my possession a set of crow 2" wide harnesses. They're a 4 point setup but the shoulder straps are the "Y" type, not 2 individual straps. I know Jason wants to sell them and I'm betting he'll let them go fairly cheap. This style but with the lap belts too obviously...
No I just want regular one makes it easier for the kids

#20,495 ·
#20,498 ·
If you do the SYE install do yourself a favor and buy a set of duckbill pliers. The install is REALLY simple and those pliers will take the hour long process of getting two clips off and knock it down to about 30 seconds. Once it's on the bench, it's about a 20-30 minutes job with those pliers, add an hour, some cussing, a thrown tool or 3 and some other things without those pliers! LOL

Anyone see the newest oxy/acy explosion victim? Took out a honda this time... (remember the trashbag/helium balloon combo I was talking about???)

Not as good as the FJ but still impressive...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.