Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1018 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #15256
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah I remember hearing about that one

Unread 08-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #15257
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Same dude ******d me on that one too. I think Merrick got some goodies from him though. Lucky. It's just common decency to tell someone before they drive across town!
I picked up a few parts from that guy.. One of which was an awesome snow camo bikini top he assured me was for an LJ.. Ummm nope. Oh well.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #15258
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Sitting here at the les schwab amphitheater in Bend waiting for ZZ Top to take stage
Small world... my neighbors wife is from Bend and he just accepted a job up there and will be moving before November.
Unread 08-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #15259
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Small world... my neighbors wife is from Bend and he just accepted a job up there and will be moving before November.
Gorgeous area. Still too big of a city for me. Like 80,000 people. I could live outside the city maybe

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #15260
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Gorgeous area. Still too big of a city for me. Like 80,000 people. I could live outside the city maybe
In the 'burbs? Lol
Unread 08-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #15261
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Hey, hey, hey, now youre being insulting again! What is it with you and Davidson where you have to always say ish about me in a round about way? Maybe I just have a guilty conscience? JK
I don't think I've ever actually said anything derogatory about you Powr (at least not by name) ... some of you guys are kinda paranoid ... you know who you are ...
Unread 08-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #15262
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

Is it this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/87-06-Jeep-Y...item27b931f773

$165 free shipping? Holy cow!
That's the one!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #15263
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Same dude ******d me on that one too. I think Merrick got some goodies from him though. Lucky. It's just common decency to tell someone before they drive across town!
I bought some bestop tube doors from him for $100 and sold them a week later for $350. Score! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #15264
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

I don't think I've ever actually said anything derogatory about you Powr (at least not by name) ... some of you guys are kinda paranoid ... you know who you are ...
See....SEE...thats what I'm talking about!!! Roflmao!
Unread 08-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #15265
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
They said that they really liked it up there. I will probably make a trip up there next summer while the wife is in Korea.

We still have not decided where we want to settle down once my wife gets out of the military. We have been thinking about somewhere near the Rockies, but we have not really finalized the place. The wife still wants somewhere in New England... but I do not foresee that happening.
Unread 08-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #15266
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

That is my job!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #15267
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

They said that they really liked it up there. I will probably make a trip up there next summer while the wife is in Korea.

We still have not decided where we want to settle down once my wife gets out of the military. We have been thinking about somewhere near the Rockies, but we have not really finalized the place. The wife still wants somewhere in New England... but I do not foresee that happening.
Colorado Springs!!!!!
Unread 08-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #15268
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

We did like Colorado Springs. We used to stop there for the night when we drove up to Copper Mountain or Keystone to go boarding. Denver is nice too. Once she gets closer to getting out I will start applying for jobs close to where we want to stay. I personally like many areas of central/northern Cali, but I could never live there.
Unread 08-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #15269
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3228511310.html

And the first set of the new Rubicon wheels has hit the market
Unread 08-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #15270
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

^They are so ugly!

Anyone want to join Yhaira and I at the lake tomorrow?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.