Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1017 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #15241
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Thank you mr Casey Jorgensen 702-326-4429 texascountyboy2@aol.com for selling something on craigslist. Saying that it was mine, then not answering emails or phone calls and taking the add down. Pretty stand up dude. I hope that I come across you on the trail sometime broken down so I can laugh at you... granted the type of person to do this probably does not know what a trail looks like. Daily rant complete!!
Who uses AOL anymore holly 90's batman.

Unread 08-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #15242
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If I could shake it like a stripper, I wouldn't be broke! I'd be shakin it for a livin and have all my parts paid for!
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #15243
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah I understand having a change of heart or selling them to someone else, but dang at least reply and say so. I sent him an email thanking him for being such a stand up guy!!
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #15244
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah I understand having a change of heart or selling them to someone else, but dang at least reply and say so. I sent him an email thanking him for being such a stand up guy!!
That sucks... What did you try to buy from him?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #15245
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thank you mr Casey Jorgensen 702-326-4429 texascountyboy2@aol.com for selling something on craigslist. Saying that it was mine, then not answering emails or phone calls and taking the add down. Pretty stand up dude. I hope that I come across you on the trail sometime broken down so I can laugh at you... granted the type of person to do this probably does not know what a trail looks like. Daily rant complete!!
Program your fax machine to dial that # endlessly
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #15246
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A fourteen year old Chinese girl!
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #15247
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
If I could shake it like a stripper, I wouldn't be broke! I'd be shakin it for a livin and have all my parts paid for!
Hate to point it out to you, but the reason you don't make money as a stripper is because you look like Mickey Mouse and Miss Piggy had an illegitimate child. If that wasn't bad enough Kermit found out and poured acid on you as a baby.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #15248
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

It was only a set of stock jk flares for $50...it is just the thought of it. I could care less about the flares, I, just wanted a spare set got when I break these.
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #15249
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Hate to point it out to you, but the reason you don't make money as a stripper is because you look like Mickey Mouse and Miss Piggy had an illegitimate child. If that wasn't bad enough Kermit found out and poured acid on you as a baby.
Actually the ugliest ones get a lot of money. Dudes get them for their buddies as a joke! Still can't make money at it. lol
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #15250
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It was only a set of stock jk flares for $50...it is just the thought of it. I could care less about the flares, I, just wanted a spare set got when I break these.
I understand completely. No matter how much it was, going behind the buyers back is shady.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #15251
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Actually the ugliest ones get a lot of money. Dudes get them for their buddies as a joke! Still can't make money at it. lol
Even as a joke, nobody wants a disfigured midget (I know about the short bit) rubbing on their junk.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #15252
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have sold tons of stuff that I found out was worth more than I listed it for. But if someone is already in the process and you tell them that you will meet them then never answer... that is way too late to back out.
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #15253
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Sitting here at the les schwab amphitheater in Bend waiting for ZZ Top to take stage

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #15254
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I have sold tons of stuff that I found out was worth more than I listed it for. But if someone is already in the process and you tell them that you will meet them then never answer... that is way too late to back out.
thats just like the time i drove from 215 and cheyenne to the very very very SE part of henderson damn near to lake las vegas for rubicon rims and tires, i show up to the house and the dad answers and tells me they are sold. i was sooooo pissed because i had to not only drive that far but i had to run to my girls work to grab her truck so i could haul *** down there. people piss me off
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #15255
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

thats just like the time i drove from 215 and cheyenne to the very very very SE part of henderson damn near to lake las vegas for rubicon rims and tires, i show up to the house and the dad answers and tells me they are sold. i was sooooo pissed because i had to not only drive that far but i had to run to my girls work to grab her truck so i could haul *** down there. people piss me off
Same dude ******d me on that one too. I think Merrick got some goodies from him though. Lucky. It's just common decency to tell someone before they drive across town!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.