Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#20,201 ·
Way too much rust in that hoopty!!!

Adam, I'm down, what are you looking for time wise on it? Do you have materials or? Also, I swear my memory is getting bad!, did you swing by and show me what you wanted done one night? I know I've talked with Garza on his cage wants, I know I've talked with bonez about his tie rod issue, I know I've talked with Merrick about a million things to do on his and I remember talking with one other person about some cage changes but I can't remember who it was and I don't remember the tow bar stuff... Was that you though?

Either way, I'm sure it's something we could knock out sometime in the next couple of weekends? I'm going to try and squeeze a little fun for myself in this weekend rather then working on race truck the whole time. PM me details of what you're looking for and we can figure out time wise when to knock it out...

#20,202 ·
sirhk100 said:
Way too much rust in that hoopty!!!

Adam, I'm down, what are you looking for time wise on it? Do you have materials or? Also, I swear my memory is getting bad!, did you swing by and show me what you wanted done one night? I know I've talked with Garza on his cage wants, I know I've talked with bonez about his tie rod issue, I know I've talked with Merrick about a million things to do on his and I remember talking with one other person about some cage changes but I can't remember who it was and I don't remember the tow bar stuff... Was that you though?

Either way, I'm sure it's something we could knock out sometime in the next couple of weekends? I'm going to try and squeeze a little fun for myself in this weekend rather then working on race truck the whole time. PM me details of what you're looking for and we can figure out time wise when to knock it out...
Hey now.....a million things? Haha it's more like half a million now! Haha

#20,206 ·
So far today, I have:
  • done pull ups, push ups, and crunches
  • ran 2 miles
  • vomited
  • eaten
  • filed my taxes
Therefore, for the rest of the day (including while I am at work) I am going to sit on my *** and do nothing. Unless of course anybody on here needs help.

sirhk100 said:
I remember talking with one other person about some cage changes but I can't remember who it was
You talked with me about some changes to mine but that was before I decided that I was going to sell it if that helps. :dunno:

#20,207 ·
So i woke up this morning to rain and my cheap lazy *** has not fixed my passenger window yet. I came home to find one of my neighbors taped in some clear plastic in my window so water wont ruin the inside. I guess there are nice people left in the world.

Sent from my Imagination

#20,208 ·
So i woke up this morning to rain and my cheap lazy *** has not fixed my passenger window yet. I came home to find one of my neighbors taped in some clear plastic in my window so water wont ruin the inside. I guess there are nice people left in the world.

Sent from my Imagination
You have nice neighbors. The real question is where did you sleep? Did the wife finally kick you out for buying the XJ?

#20,209 ·
You have nice neighbors. The real question is where did you sleep? Did the wife finally kick you out for buying the XJ?
She is happier now that i have it. She even said it drives better the she thought it would. That and its handy to have cuz i can drop the kids off at school in the morning so she can go stright to work ( and get us breakfast too).

Sent from my Imagination

#20,212 ·
I was out this morning at Little Baja picking out a pot for a customer, and it was 'raining' (I agree with greg) the whole time.

I was there for like an hour and as soon as I picked out the pot and had the guy come get it, and was walking back to my truck, it stopped raining.

go figure.

#20,215 ·
#20,218 ·
ksturgio said:
Has anyone been to Hugo's cellar in the 4 queens? I'm thinking about taking my wife there for valentines day.
It's dark and quiet. It's the four queens. What your budget? I can recommend MUCH better places...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.