So my Jeep is now working. Here are the symptoms.
- Left for work, started first crank as always.
- Stopped for gas and now it won't start
- Jeep has power
- Starter is not getting power, not even a click. The starte relay does not seem to click as well
- Tried swapping the starter relay, no luck
- Tried swapping starter fuse, no luck
- Tried a jump start, no luck
I have no idea whats going on, any ideas? I'm thinking maybe NSS. I did have to cross a psudo-river yesterday
'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff