Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1008 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #15106
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

What's a gun trust?
Trusting you won't get shot by your friend with your gun?

__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #15107
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

Trusting you won't get shot by your friend with your gun?
I thought that was gun control.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #15108
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I thought that was gun control.
You might be right. I just a airplane mechanic I not that smart. Lol
__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #15109
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Puck should pick that up, swap the trans, cannibalize his for parts, then sell what left an make a nice truck!
Gimme $1200
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #15110
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Gimme $1200
Right because a trans from an 84 will bolt up no issue to a 74.......

Well actually it will bolt right up.....transfer case and whatnot will be a bit of an issue tho....what with being passenger drop and whatnot....

Edit: also.....1974 jeep grand Cherokee? Lol. How don't people know what they are selling?
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #15111
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Right because a trans from an 84 will bolt up no issue to a 74.......

Well actually it will bolt right up.....transfer case and whatnot will be a bit of an issue tho....what with being passenger drop and whatnot....

Edit: also.....1974 jeep grand Cherokee? Lol. How don't people know what they are selling?
Swap the motor, trans , transfercase , and axles. Done.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #15112
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,766
It's the same people who put 4.0 v6 it drives me insane.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #15113
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

You might be right. I just a airplane mechanic I not that smart. Lol
You and I? Same boat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #15114
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
It's the same people who put 4.0 v6 it drives me insane.
does that really annoy you that much???









Movin up in the world, we now have room for 2! If anyone wants to just come sit around the seats are really comfy!



and a steering wheel to hold on to also!



Everything is tacked in place and set where I like it but I'm not going to do any finish welding till the end in hopes that by chance Jason can get out here to sit in it and give the thumbs up. That way it'll be easy to move around if he doesn't like the feel of how it's laid out.

Moving onto the shocks next I think since we don't have the peddle assembly yet to install and I'm holding off on fitting the dash till those are in.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #15115
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Swap the motor, trans , transfercase , and axles. Done.
Now we're talking! Go buy.it then part out yours because it's worth more in pieces than whole probably. Then we can have fun together since we are the same vintage!
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #15116
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Do eeeet!
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #15117
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Now we're talking! Go buy.it then part out yours because it's worth more in pieces than whole probably. Then we can have fun together since we are the same vintage!
You cant stay away from this place huh! Go be in Oregon!
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #15118
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
It is raining like a mother ****er up here right now. I really wish I had pulled my drain plugs when I got to work. I can see my Jeep having a high water line on the inside by the time this rain slows.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #15119
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,598
I only had one shower come through and that only lasted for 10 minutes. I want some Seattle style rain for a few days.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #15120
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
^That will never happen lol
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.