Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#27,321 ·
Not gonna make it, you guys plan this thing horribly and I don't have a jeep key anyways...
You plan horribly. This has been an ongoing thing for three months. First Saturday of the month, we have a get togeter. And I have a Jeep key you could borrow.

Andy's date
:pout: She turned me down last night. I mean, my own hand had a headache? How does that even happen?

#27,322 ·
You plan horribly. This has been an ongoing thing for three months. First Saturday of the month, we have a get togeter. And I have a Jeep key you could borrow.
Some of us have better things to do on a Sat evening then sit at hooters with a bunch of dudes, stuff like race trucks, chicks, etc... Do it on a weekday night and I'd likely be there (if there wasn't a chick in the way of the plans).

#27,325 ·
Some of us have better things to do on a Sat evening then sit at hooters with a bunch of dudes, stuff like race trucks, chicks, etc... Do it on a weekday night and I'd likely be there (if there wasn't a chick in the way of the plans).
Bring the race truck and chicks to Hooters? :D

It was actually planned for the first Saturday because that is when Greg can get away from his kids for a bit.

#27,327 ·
Bring the race truck and chicks to Hooters? :D

It was actually planned for the first Saturday because that is when Greg can get away from his kids for a bit.
Race truck is in hibernation and needs work before it comes out to play again. I doubt my friend coming into Vegas wants to go to hooters.

#27,328 ·
So I was up on the curb a little bit yesterday at the gym because some assclown's parking next to me... and someone left a vv4w card on my window. haha.
VV looking for mall crawlers now?

#27,329 ·
well my Jeep was still pretty dirty from this weekend, so maybe they realized that I actually use it. Even it was clean the chunking tires, dented rims, and desert pin striping should give it away that it is not a mall crawler.

I did get my back seat covers in last night. Install was a breeze and they look pretty good. I cannot wait to get the fronts if that ever happens.

#27,331 ·
gregaf3 said:
So I was up on the curb a little bit yesterday at the gym because some assclown's parking next to me... and someone left a vv4w card on my window. haha.
It was probably Tammy from VV4W, her and Joe live up on our side of town and she has tossed a few cards onto Jeep windshields that look like more than soccer-mom-mobiles. She's really cool and Joe does some amazing things in his "Mogster"

#27,333 ·
:welcome:

Buh by!!!! Andy, you slacker!!! Your radius arms got turned into modern art!

You are right, I slacked off and lost out on those arms. ****ed myself basically. Not much I can do about it now except buck up and move on.

#27,334 ·
It was probably Tammy from VV4W, her and Joe live up on our side of town and she has tossed a few cards onto Jeep windshields that look like more than soccer-mom-mobiles. She's really cool and Joe does some amazing things in his "Mogster"
The Mog is amazing in and of itself. I have seen it on the trailer at Albertsons. Joe was really cool as I walked over drooling while Tammy was shopping for supplies.

#27,335 ·
LOL, when have I ever not followed thru on something I said I was gonna do... Slacker! LOL :p

Oh and btw... BUY MY TRUCK!!!! someone find me a buyer!!!! I need to do something dumb and sell a prefectly good running fun truck for something that doesn't run and costs more!

#27,336 ·
#27,337 ·
I am so going to hell. I couldn't stop watching this and laughing.

#27,339 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.