Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#13,267 ·
My only hope is that Obama can lose the election. Not entirely happy with Romney, but If he wins again, the country is gone forever!

#13,272 ·
gregaf3 said:
Tell me about it, we got the registration for the Jeep a few days ago... $538. That is freaking crazy. So glad that we only have to pay $39. But it just makes it that more of a pain in the arse if we decide to store it for 4 years while we go over seas. We only get the waiver if we are stationed here as non Nevada residents. Once we leave and we keep it with Nevada tags we have to pay the full registration. I think between now and when we leave, no matter how much I hate it, I am going to switch the registration over to Texas plates. At least that would only be $60 a year while we are gone.
Who do you have insurance through? I have never had to keep a vehicle registered in order to keep it insured. I stored a Jeep for four years with full insurance and no registration. Wound up losing that Jeep when I got divorced though.

#13,274 ·
Dr. Marneaus said:
Terry, you stock up on the ammo, I'll stock up on the nipple wrenches.
I'm not going to you guys' houses when the zombies come! No nipple wrenches for ME! I am however going to start buying $50+ in 9mm or 223 or 22lr a week or month

#13,275 ·
Classic tell Yale sign you hate your job...you get drunk in the middle of your work week when you rarely drink!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.