Carson City - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Carson City

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
wozz

Carson City

Hey guys anyone from this area? I'm from Pa going to school in Ny but I just accepted a co-op out there for this spring/summer. I can't wait to do some western wheeling as I've always wheeled in the Eastern US and meet some new people.

wozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
k4ylr
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I live about 20 minutes south of Carson in Minden. There's some great wheeling to be done all over the BLM land and out towards Yerington and Hilton's ranch.

We've got a 2005 TJ that's gonna be having some work done to get her a little more worthy of off road situations
k4ylr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
TJingthesierras
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Right in the heart of this booming metropolis of Carson City. Hit me up for some wheeling anytime.
TJingthesierras is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.