Anyone in Vegas willing to help me out? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Anyone in Vegas willing to help me out?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
JFox21
1996 ZJ 

Anyone in Vegas willing to help me out?

I found a great deal on a Kevin's tube bumper for my Grand. But the seller only will do local pickup. Is there anyone in Las Vegas who will pick it up for me and then ship it? I will pay the full cost to ship plus extra for the person who picks it up.

Thanks

JFox21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
frhrwa
Fish'n Fool

1984 CJ7 

sure give me an email with the particulars and all.. I'll pick it up.. is it already packaged for shipping, need boxing? let me know.. wayne 509 481 1200 cell frhrwa(at)hotmail.com
frhrwa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
Pat_S
1988 XJ Cherokee 

What would one do without this type of community. Good looking out, islwayn.
Pat_S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
JFox21
1996 ZJ 

sorry i didnt see that you had replied islwayn..thanks for offering but I ended up not winning the auction.
JFox21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.