Any UNLV Jeeps? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Any UNLV Jeeps?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #16
Sabie360
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Vey cool, those grand Cherokees are some bad *** off road vehicles. One of my friends had one and I was constantly amazed at what it could do.

Sabie360 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #17
Snafe
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabie360
Vey cool, those grand Cherokees are some bad *** off road vehicles. One of my friends had one and I was constantly amazed at what it could do.
I've had it off road several times and have been pleased. It has quadra trac and came with the upcountry suspension an skid plate package, so it is already rather beefy for being stock. I drove a modified TJ with lockers an 33s throughout high school and undergrad (it was the family Jeep), so I can't quite wheel like I'm used to, but I still try to get off the pavement as much as possible. I'm looking at putting a 2" BDS coil lift on my WJ, but it would cost more to have it installed at a shop than the lift itself cost (only $190)... I'd do it myself, but I'm not allowed to work my Jeep in the apartment complex parking lot....

My Jeeps: a 2000 WJ Limited (4.7) and a 2004 KJ Limited
Snafe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #18
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snafe

I've had it off road several times and have been pleased. It has quadra trac and came with the upcountry suspension an skid plate package, so it is already rather beefy for being stock. I drove a modified TJ with lockers an 33s throughout high school and undergrad (it was the family Jeep), so I can't quite wheel like I'm used to, but I still try to get off the pavement as much as possible. I'm looking at putting a 2" BDS coil lift on my WJ, but it would cost more to have it installed at a shop than the lift itself cost (only $190)... I'd do it myself, but I'm not allowed to work my Jeep in the apartment complex parking lot....
Several on here can help with that!
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #19
sirhk100

Snafe, impressive webpage!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #20
Sabie360
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snafe

Yeah, they don't quite compare to a wrangler, but for what they are the grand Cherokees are quite impressive.
Sabie360 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #21
Snafe
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Snafe, impressive webpage!!!
Thanks! I guess its obvious what I am going to UNLV for...

Unread 07-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #22
sirhk100

LOL, you're working on your PHD in basket weaving poker dealing right? LOL Seriously though, I spent a little time exploring your page... That's a talent I definitely don't have! Good job man!

Unread 07-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #23
Snafe
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, you're working on your PHD in basket weaving poker dealing right? LOL Seriously though, I spent a little time exploring your page... That's a talent I definitely don't have! Good job man!
Thanks! It's definitely a boost to know people like what I write! I've been working lately on some collaborations with a friend of mine. This is our most recent project we wrote the music for:

Unread 07-30-2013, 11:37 PM   #24
sirhk100

^^^^^ Yeah, that's effin rad!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.