30th Annual Hump-N-Bump Nov 5th-6th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > 30th Annual Hump-N-Bump Nov 5th-6th

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 09-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
bonofied suiter
2003 TJ Wrangler 

30th Annual Hump-N-Bump Nov 5th-6th

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jeff from the Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers and I want to invite everybody to join us at the 30th Annual Hump-N-Bump this November 5th - 6th. The HNB is the Largest off road event of it's type in Southern Nevada. It's based out of the Clark County Fairgrounds and this the 30th is going to be the biggest and best one ever. After the awesome trails on Friday we're having a Car Crawl. Smashing cars with your 4X4 is a lot of fun to do and great fun to watch. Hotdogs and refreshments will be sold by the Boyscouts at the Car Crawl. After we all get back from the trails on Saturday John Mulls Road Kill Grill will be serving award winning BBQ with Pork Ribs, Smoked Brisket, BBQ Chicken and Smoked hot links. Some of the side dishes are tossed salad, Potato salad, Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans, Burgers, Mac & Cheese, Soda & Water and Peach Cobbler for desert. This dinner will be awesome.

Lots of us have been working hard on securing great sponsors for the Raffle and it's going really well with about a month left to go. So far our sponsors have kicked in over $23,000.00 in raffle prizes which includes sets of tires, winches, CO2 Systems, Bumpers, Rocker Guards, Hi Lift Jacks and much, much more. Proceeds from the Raffle support our efforts to keep our public roads and trails into the back country clean and open. We also support land access groups such as the Blue Ribbon Coalition and Tread Lightly.

We will be running trails primarily in the Logandale Trail System for all levels from stock 4X4's to full on Rock Buggy's. RV parking with Partial hookups (Pwr & Water) are available. This year it's going to be huge with Television coverage by the At Your Leisure TV program, Channel 5 and 8 news are also scheduled to cover it. You and your rig could be on TV, in the news or show up in the off-road Magazines.

For more information and registration check out our club web site event page www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp or look for Hump-N-Bump on Facebook for daily updates on the event. Please register early so we know how many to expect for dinner.

Thanks
Jeff Jorgensen
VV4W BOD"]

2010 -2011 -2012 Hump-N-Bump Director / Czar
bonofied suiter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
Roknut
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I'm only 4 hours from there. Let me see if I can work this into the schedule.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.