Would like to organize Calico/Odessa Canyon trail run this month - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Would like to organize Calico/Odessa Canyon trail run this month

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
armor32

Would like to organize Calico/Odessa Canyon trail run this month

Hi all,
I watched quite a bunch of videos from this trail and would really like to run it, before it becomes too hot out there.
I haven't been there yet so not ready to lead the way... If anyone is interested to organize a run and can lead, I would love to join!
I've got a built up JK Rubi (37" tires, long arm lift, winch).

cheers!

armor32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 06:21 AM   #2
skidpan
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I'm going to head out this Thursday, and maybe camp afton canyon for the weekend.
skidpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by armor32 View Post
Hi all,
I watched quite a bunch of videos from this trail and would really like to run it, before it becomes too hot out there.
I haven't been there yet so not ready to lead the way... If anyone is interested to organize a run and can lead, I would love to join!
I've got a built up JK Rubi (37" tires, long arm lift, winch).

cheers!
April 20th a large group gathers there for the weekend. It's the MJR IDTT (I'll drink to that) gathering. I've been there the last 4 or 5 years. It's great group of people. Here's the link.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...l-20th-Weekend
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 05:33 AM   #4
DaK09

If ya want something smaller there is a group heading out the weekend of APR 5th, on the jeepwrangler forum. Most of us aren't camping. Popping in for a day run and back out again.
DaK09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.