Workshop Rental & Hydraulic Ramps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Workshop Rental & Hydraulic Ramps

New wheels at Jeephut.comRancho's 60th anniversary Spring rebate!Free shipping on Rugged Ridge XHD bumpers

Unread 01-31-2015, 04:38 PM   #1
jt_armstrong
1994 ZJ 

Workshop Rental & Hydraulic Ramps

I was just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in southern California where you can rent access to hydraulic car lifts. This is pretty common in other countries where I have lived but I have never seen one over here.

jt_armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2015, 09:22 AM   #2
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the land of constant lawsuits.

This is probably the MOST litigious society on earth!
slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #3
jt_armstrong
1994 ZJ 

Surely there is a waiver I can sign...life is so much better with you wagon on a lift - even more so if the shop is heated.
Unread 02-03-2015, 11:42 PM   #4
sprkplg08
2006 LJ Wrangler 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/your-dream-g...p-baldwin-park try this place in Baldwin park.
Unread 02-07-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
jt_armstrong
1994 ZJ 

Great find. Its roughly about 50 miles from me and at $25 per hour its not ridiculously priced. Hopefully this idea takes off and they open one in orange county.
Unread 02-20-2015, 08:28 PM   #6
bergovoy
1990 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.urdreamgarage.com/

i was just there last week for a couple hours... I changed differential fluids....

great place.. has all the tools, and lifts... I was there in the middle of the week, and there were 4 other guys working on their cars.. everything from a body off resto, and eveything else...

prices are reasonable... but, keep in mind, they do watch the clock.. if you use the lift, make sure you drop it immediately when done... I made the mistake of washing up, chatting with a couple of the other guys and then went to close out my bill... and got hit for an extra 45 minutes... damn... it wasnt like anyone was waiting to use the lift or equipment...

but, oh well.. it's my bad.

call ahead to make sure you have no problems in using the lifts, in case others are using them...

you can tell them I sent you.. not sure it helps you or me.. but what the hey... giver a try
bergovoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2015, 10:56 PM   #7
roschmbo
1973 CJ5 

There is a place advertising on CL called Urban Workshop in Irvine. Not sure if they have what you need..
roschmbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.