*WHEELERS CHOICE* Miller Jeep Trail~ Yellow Jacket~ and Surrounding ** JULY 13th-15th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > *WHEELERS CHOICE* Miller Jeep Trail~ Yellow Jacket~ and Surrounding ** JULY 13th-15th

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
tylerthebike
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I missed the run. How did it go? Anybody get pics? When's the next one? I really wanted to try miller but i had to go out of town.

tylerthebike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #17
IH8RDS
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Blast! As always...pics are on wrangler forum and MJR. Too lazy too upload them here..

Big Bear; 27th weekend of July...after that...24th weekend in August..I don't always post all my runs...if you'd like to come on the Aug 24th, let me know. I won't be posting that one.

Lorie

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.