what are some good jeep salvage/recycling yards? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > what are some good jeep salvage/recycling yards?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #1
MEinSoCal
1999 WJ 

what are some good jeep salvage/recycling yards?

i'm sure everyone knows about Scotty's in Fontana, but besides that, what other smaller local places have some decent parts selection for our jeeps?

Unread 07-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
XJohnnyC

There's AMC Salvage in Wilmington. They have a lot of late model Jeeps, but the parts are not cheap.

I saw a WJ in one of the local self-service yards earlier this month, and I grabbed the brake booster and master cylinder for $20. But that was only the second WJ that I've ever seen in a yard.
XJohnnyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
MEinSoCal
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJohnnyC View Post
There's AMC Salvage in Wilmington. They have a lot of late model Jeeps, but the parts are not cheap.

I saw a WJ in one of the local self-service yards earlier this month, and I grabbed the brake booster and master cylinder for $20. But that was only the second WJ that I've ever seen in a yard.
thanks. yeah i'm also look for a brake booster as well as a clock spring for my steering wheel.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.