this weekend? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > this weekend?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

this weekend?

Is anyone doing any trips this weekend feb 25th and 26th? i live near LAX airport

dakota123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123
Is anyone doing any trips this weekend feb 25th and 26th? i live near LAX airport
Some from www.offroadpassport.com will be at Calico....

Theksmith
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #3
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomWJ View Post
Some from www.offroadpassport.com will be at Calico....

Theksmith
thanks i just checked that out it says premium members only tho and i just got back from going up to the Mojave national reserve last weekend which is like another 30 min from there haha so idk hoping someone would be down for somewhere closer like gorman ?
Unread 02-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

thanks i just checked that out it says premium members only tho and i just got back from going up to the Mojave national reserve last weekend which is like another 30 min from there haha so idk hoping someone would be down for somewhere closer like gorman ?
Would u be down for cleghorn? I've never done it, and I'd like to. Also, my family has a ranch nearby that we can have lunch at. If it doesn't work for you, I would also be down for Miller trail out by Gorman. (I've done that trail once)
medic4army is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic4army View Post
Would u be down for cleghorn? I've never done it, and I'd like to. Also, my family has a ranch nearby that we can have lunch at. If it doesn't work for you, I would also be down for Miller trail out by Gorman. (I've done that trail once)
i would be so down but my dad wants to tackle putting the new floor pans in this weekend before we take it to get rhino linered and hes only off this weekend so now im stuck doing that... would you be down to do a trip up there soon tho? ive never been to gorman
Unread 02-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Definitely. I am going to Tierra Del Sol next weekend; are you going? The following weekend I will either be drunk in Vegas, jailed in Vegas, or 4-wheeling in Gorman. All equally likely. I can't go 4-wheelin during the week because of work and school, and I don't really plan stuff more than 2 weeks out, mostly because I would forget. So PM me here, or email me (medic4army@gmail.com) whenever you're thinking of heading out. I'm always down.
Unread 02-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #7
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

How far is tds? I was thinking about it but havent really Looked much into it. And i will hit you up for sure and yeah i cant do week days either
Unread 02-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
How far is tds? I was thinking about it but havent really Looked much into it. And i will hit you up for sure and yeah i cant do week days either
TDS is held at Truckhaven Hills: http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Truckhaven_Hills

From LAX (ur near there, right?) it's about a 3hr drive, depending on traffic.

More info check out: http://www.tds4x4.com/

Im planning on getting there on Friday night or early Saturday morning. Ill drive down with u if u meet me in OC.

Feel free to call/text me: 714-334-7081. Name's Andrew
Unread 02-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #9
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

I just realized it would be counter-productive to meet in Orange County. If you wanted to meet up and drive together, somewhere in Riverside would probably be best. Depending on the route you take, we could meet up off the 91 and 60fwys, or if you live near the 91, we could meet off the 91 and 55 interchange.

It's $60 to register. Keep in mind they have a couple requirements:
http://www.tds4x4.com/event-safety-requirements/
Unread 02-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #10
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I just realized it would be counter-productive to meet in Orange County. If you wanted to meet up and drive together, somewhere in Riverside would probably be best. Depending on the route you take, we could meet up off the 91 and 60fwys, or if you live near the 91, we could meet off the 91 and 55 interchange.

It's $60 to register. Keep in mind they have a couple requirements:
http://www.tds4x4.com/event-safety-requirements/
ill look into it but idk if u wanna drive with me i got a 4 beater and need to regear it hopefully soon....it tops out at like 60 haha
Unread 02-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #11
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

ill look into it but idk if u wanna drive with me i got a 4 beater and need to regear it hopefully soon....it tops out at like 60 haha
Cruisin! I don't mind driving slow. Just lemme know
Unread 02-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:

are you going with higher gears? 3.73s or 3.55.....

Going with lower gear lije 4.10 or 4.56 will slow down your highway speeds...

You need a 4 spedd tranny...
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #13
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Cruisin! I don't mind driving slow. Just lemme know
allright will do!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.