Ultra4 Glen Helen 2013 Discount Tire Off Road Evolution Race Recap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Ultra4 Glen Helen 2013 Discount Tire Off Road Evolution Race Recap

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 05-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
DiscountTire

Ultra4 Glen Helen 2013 Discount Tire Off Road Evolution Race Recap

Jeep fans! Victory is right around the corner! Some of you were fortunate enough to make it out to the Ultra4 Glen Helen Race last weekend. (I was not.) It sounds like an awesome event and I look forward to making it out there one of these years.

Here's a recap from Ultra4 Driver Mel Wade of the Discount Tire Off Road Evolution Race Team. It was a "HOT" weekend!:Ultra4 Glen Helen 2013 Results: A "HOT" Experience | The Squealing Tire

DiscountTire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Nice.

Brandon brought over his rig (#4558) a few days before the event to take a look at some things. Nice rig.

Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
DiscountTire

Very cool. Looks like a nice rig. I'll have to check that out next time I make it to a race.
DiscountTire is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.