Travis afb jeepers and fellow nor cal jeepers vacaville jeep trip 19 feb!!!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Travis afb jeepers and fellow nor cal jeepers vacaville jeep trip 19 feb!!!!!!

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Kc10FE
2010 JK Wrangler 

Travis afb jeepers and fellow nor cal jeepers vacaville jeep trip 19 feb!!!!!!

Here's a run that was posted on another forum ( http://tafbjeeps.forumotion.com ) and I'm helping spread the word...

I know it is the weekend after Valentines but take them along for a picnic. Spread this along to other jeepers you know who have not joined the forums yet. Talked to the land owner today and we are set up for Sunday, 19 Feb. He says there are a mix of trails with the Hell one not being conquered without winching in over a year. He is going to call some other off-roaders too who have been asking him to come out.

Say we make it a day with BBQ and food. Sorry no raffle prizes at this one...

http://mixchallenge.info/

-Jason

Kc10FE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Saw this place mentioned a couple of years back and would LOVE to go out there. Too bad my junk is parked next to the garage waiting on parts right now and won't likely be back up until mid to late March. I'm going to post a link to this thread over on norcaljeepers.co We've got a couple of members down your way over there.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
Camilo98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Date is too close but one day I would like to check this place out
Camilo98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.