Trails near Livermore? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Trails near Livermore?

New Product Release: Flowmaster CA Legal Direct-Fit CatalyPartsHubDirect: Hella LED Lighting, HID Xenon, Headlamps, Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic Halog

Unread 11-14-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
tbjeep
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Trails near Livermore?

Hi,
I was going out with my family to a camp in Livermore CA and wanted to take my little brother out on his first trail. Does anyone know of a easy - moderate trail near Livermore, CA 94550?
Thanks,
Tejas

tbjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2007, 10:36 PM   #2
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Did you ask Joe's dad Erick?? (Andersen)

I'm only assuming, I know who you are. My nephew Joey has a buddy named Teja's, (How many of you can there possibly be in SJ).
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2007, 12:49 AM   #3
tbjeep
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wow thats cool. Im already known in the jeep community!
I havent talked to him in a while. Im heading back to San Jose tomorrow, Ill give him a call. Nice to meet you by the way, we should hit up a trail sometime.
tbjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2007, 07:12 PM   #4
mtngoht
2004 LJ Wrangler 

You can go to Carnegie
http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=410

But thats about it.

mtngoht is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
whiteyj1994
1994 YJ Wrangler 

yep carngie is the only legal "trail" the public can use in the area. Its more of a safe place to learn your vehicle as you are confined to the creek bed but there should be a mud bog and they just installed some rock and log climbs at the east end you might be able to use. where are you camping in Livermore? DEL Valle?
whiteyj1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
whiteyj1994
1994 YJ Wrangler 

almost forgot about frank raines its not in livermore but not too far check out this site they have all the particulares good luck
http://4x4trailhunters.com/trail.php?id=42
whiteyj1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.