Trails near Lake Cachuma, CA?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Trails near Lake Cachuma, CA??

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
Jeep'nSon

Trails near Lake Cachuma, CA??

Hey guys,

We are going camping up at Lake Cachuma for the New Year's weekend and were wondering if there were any trails in the area. We will be running everything from stocker Tahoe to my Rubi with 4" and 33's.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

jason

Unread 12-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #2
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Lake Cachuma is great for New Years because the place is empty. Unfortunately I couldn't find much to do with the Jeep. There's some dirt roads to explore but not much more than that. Take a drive up Happy Canyon (7N07). There's quite a few side roads off of it that will keep you busy but I don't know of much true wheelin'.
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
Jeep'nSon

Thank you very much, that type of ride will probably suit my friends best anyway.

I agree about Cachuma on New Years, basically have the place to ourselves. We camped there for the big Y2K New Years and it was awesome.

Any info on directions to 7N07 from the lake entrance??

Thanks again,

jason

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.