Trails near Bass Lake? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Trails near Bass Lake?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 08-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
RT4
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Trails near Bass Lake?

Any recommended trails near Bass Lake, CA? I know Shuteye Peak, anything else near there?
Thanks,
RT4

RT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
Grants99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Go up beasore and head up to iron lakes. its a fun run and great for deer hunting... i live in prather and i go there all the time. It is on the back side of bass lake and a fun day trip......
Unread 09-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
Grt_Ape
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grants99TJ View Post
Go up beasore and head up to iron lakes. its a fun run and great for deer hunting... i live in prather and i go there all the time. It is on the back side of bass lake and a fun day trip......
x2. Iron Lakes is a fun run.

2006 LJ Rubicon
Grt_Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
4point
2002 TJ Wrangler 

There's Cattle Mnt also.
4point is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
RT4
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Iron lakes was nice, Shuteye Peak was great, and I found some very fun granite bald-top areas near Whiskey Falls. What a great area!
RT4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.