Tierra Del Sol - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Tierra Del Sol

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #91
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJ
For those of you who don't already know the Jeep community lost a member at TDS/Truckhaven this year. He was our (GenRight) crew chief. His name was Jim "Jimmy" Kuns, Jr. Some of you may have seen his CJ with the windshield sticker "COWMOOFLAGE".

A link to the post on Pirate4X4 is posted below as well as a link to the memorial fund that has been put together for his family.

RIP Jim Kuns Jr.
1969 ~ 2012

Jim Kuns, Jr. - Pirate4X4

Jim Kuns, Jr. - Memorial Fund
Wow. I didn't know. I never met the man, but I feel for his wife and kids. RIP

medic4army is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #92
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Wow. I think I saw him and his cj on the Saturday run. Rip Jim you will be missed by many

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #93
herculz
2010 JK Wrangler 

Oh man that's sad read one day late would've driven to pay my respiects . Rip
herculz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #94
addicted2dunes
1981 CJ8 

Man, that throws a damper on this post.....
addicted2dunes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #95
T18A
1977 CJ5 

Cj

T18A is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #96
Meh
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T18A

Came across the guy along a green section of trail on Saturday's run. He had just backflipped attempting to go up a wall (TDS blue trail). Guy was apparently fine as far as I could tell, and a crowd was quickly gathering to get him back on his wheels.
I am surprised one of your posts has remained on here for longer than a week. Just curious man, what's up with you sterilizing every post you make? Doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of being a member of a forum? Not trying to be an ***, just curious if you maybe know something I don't.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.