Tierra Del Sol - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Tierra Del Sol

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 03-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #76
LoveJeeps
1948 CJ2A 

I already miss it. Next year better hurry up and get here! Thanks for the Jeepforum.com window sticker jf staff!

WTB DJ-3a
WTB Willys M38a1
WTB Commando
LoveJeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #77
rozco
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveJeeps
I already miss it. Next year better hurry up and get here!
X2! I didn't know there was gunna be so many dirt bikes and quads. Next year I'm gunna bring my riding friends

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #78
herculz
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2dunes View Post
Us too! Call me when you're close..... I'll PM you my number, we also have a JK with a Rhino going, ha ha
Had a good time consuming it all in as it was my first time and met up with Cameron, thanks for making a spot for me and my family, they were in awe as well as we never attended an event like that before.
Heres a few pics i took from night time carnage out by marina dr and a few of daytime.
adscf0271.jpg   adscf0302.jpg   adscf0327.jpg  
herculz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 12:36 AM   #79
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Had a great time! Had some body damage, broke the upper wishbone link on my dads tj, lots of underside carnage, dead tires on the drive out, but no raffle luck. Can't wait till next year

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 12:54 AM   #80
roadking
1997 TJ Wrangler 

5th year in row and had a great time as usual. No win though in the raffle with over $170,000 in prizes!

Here's a few vids of the run...

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...IMG_0071-1.mp4

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...IMG_0066-1.mp4

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=IMG_0063.mp4

...and Fireworks...

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...IMG_0085-1.mp4

Thank you TDS!

[url]http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=-2512249746173560379&pr=goog-sl[/url]

[B]65 million firearms owners killed no one yesterday - Assault is a behavior, not a device.[/B]
roadking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #81
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Hopefully there is a next year. Cross your fingers. Of course my dad won the raffle again (4th time). Each time he's back in camp while I'm at the raffle...
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #82
roadking
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJeeper91 View Post
Hopefully there is a next year. Cross your fingers. Of course my dad won the raffle again (4th time). Each time he's back in camp while I'm at the raffle...
I caught that too. After the raffle they said something to the effect that they hope to be back next year. Anyone have any insight on this?

[url]http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=-2512249746173560379&pr=goog-sl[/url]

[B]65 million firearms owners killed no one yesterday - Assault is a behavior, not a device.[/B]
roadking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #83
chromegrille
1947 CJ2A 

best time to go out would be on the 50 year bang
times are a changing
pay-to-wheel- will be next in Ocotillo Wells...mark my words
chromegrille is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #84
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadking View Post
I caught that too. After the raffle they said something to the effect that they hope to be back next year. Anyone have any insight on this?
They clarified that comment on their Facebook page. It was meant to come out as, "Who knows where we'll be in 50 years?" They'll be back again next year for sure. With all of the land issues out there who knows for how long though.

BTW,

http://www.off-road.com/trails-event...ari-53402.html
Unread 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #85
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by herculz View Post
Had a good time consuming it all in as it was my first time and met up with Cameron, thanks for making a spot for me and my family, they were in awe as well as we never attended an event like that before.
Heres a few pics i took from night time carnage out by marina dr and a few of daytime.

You took a picture of my Jeep. (rhe red one)
What are the odds?

We had a great time out there but I busted my steering column at the place where it tilts. I have no idea how it broke, but getting it back to camp was like driving with a Wii Steering wheel. It floated around.

Here's a pic of the Salton Sea on Saturday afternoon.......
photo-54-medium-.jpg  
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #86
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I went with just my son. My daughter and my better half stayed home for the girls weekend.
When I was done unloading the motorhome I walked into the bedroom and found this guy in my bed........

I laughed really hard. I guess she missed me. Or.... ?
photo-55-medium-.jpg  
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #87
LoveJeeps
1948 CJ2A 

Haha, i laughed at the wii remote comment.

I was so envious of all who were wheeling as i sat on the sidelines and at least learned a bit, but all that "learning" resulted in a sunburn.

But i plan on building my jeep so i may wheel next year.

WTB DJ-3a
WTB Willys M38a1
WTB Commando
LoveJeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #88
herculz
2010 JK Wrangler 

Definately there should be a camp where Jeep Forum Members can camp out, i saw signs for another forum. I;d be in to join in for next year.
As far as a maybe next year thing i see mentioned, i think they are saying Hopefully next year because of all the hoopha of Dec 2012 where a planet crashes into us, or solar flares burns us, or crustal displacement, or magnetic field flips on us or whatever else these nutjobs are creating to profit on the citizens that are scared easily.

Thats cool your red jeep was in the photo, small world, like when i bumped into highschool classmate in Okinawa Japan years ago.
herculz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #89
rozco
1993 ZJ 

anyone see this guy? poor tj

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/daniels-93-zj-1256919/"][B]Build Thread[/B][/URL]
rozco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #90
RobertJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

For those of you who don't already know the Jeep community lost a member at TDS/Truckhaven this year. He was our (GenRight) crew chief. His name was Jim "Jimmy" Kuns, Jr. Some of you may have seen his CJ with the windshield sticker "COWMOOFLAGE".

A link to the post on Pirate4X4 is posted below as well as a link to the memorial fund that has been put together for his family.

RIP Jim Kuns Jr.
1969 ~ 2012

Jim Kuns, Jr. - Pirate4X4

Jim Kuns, Jr. - Memorial Fund
Cell: (714) 878-0234
RobertJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.