Tierra Del Sol - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Tierra Del Sol

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #16
TravisDTD
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I had a great time too. I got a chance to put some 4x4 miles on my new lift and i have to say I was very impressed with what I could do. (open diffs here too for now) I wish I would have stopped and took more pictures of the jeep flexed up. On the highway I could definitely see the need to re-grear. From 70-75mph my cruise had a hard time holding speed without the tach. above 3K. I burned quite a bit of gas there and back.

The weekend went so fast, I didn't get a chance to venture over to the Jeepaholic's camp. Maybe next year.

My Build: Bigger and Bolder LJ
TravisDTD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #17
1990JEEPXJ
1990 XJ Cherokee 

had an awesome time. broke some stuff, but still had a great time and am looking forward to next year.

My POS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
Yea, and I thought it was one of the 11 Commandments:
11) Thou shalt love, cherish, and honor till death, thine square headlights above all other earthy things sayith the Lord.
1990JEEPXJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #18
Xjman1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

It's almost here again, who's going? 50th anniversary for the event so should be even better!
Xjman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #19
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I should be there

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #20
StvDiego

I'll be in the area somewhere, stop in and see the doings,

Not sure where we'll be camping, paid the registration to support the cause so I guess I'll come for the raffle and win something big and then start checking Craigslist on Sunday night and see who won what that's for sale
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #21
Xjman1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Just registered myself. They do have an awesome raffle, however tires were so big I would be forced to sell them or really change the direction of my TJ build. Could use a locker or something though.
Unread 01-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #22
TravisDTD
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I'm going to try to be there again. I think our company may be sponsoring it this year but I don't have official word on it yet. I may be working more than playing this go around.

My Build: Bigger and Bolder LJ
TravisDTD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #23
roadking
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there. It's always a great time and a huge raffle. 5 years and no win yet...will this be my year?

[url]http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=-2512249746173560379&pr=goog-sl[/url]

[B]65 million firearms owners killed no one yesterday - Assault is a behavior, not a device.[/B]
roadking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #24
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'll be there for sure! It's the 50th! No way in hell I'm missing this! Just put in my vacation request at work. Gonna take the whole week off. I gotta get my *** in gear on getting the various off season projects on the YJ finished up before then
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #25
Xjman1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Getting closer. Have a trailer now too so should make getting the camping comforts out there a little easier. May take the quad too if it does not sell by then.
Unread 02-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #26
yellowdogsyj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Is it for all levels? Have been timid to really challenge myself as I am still learning. Had a bunch of friends that went last year and said it was a blast.
yellowdogsyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #27
Xjman1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

They have runs set aside for all levels, and in my opinion one of the best places to learn. Took my daughters boyfriend there last year and he had never been wheeling, he loved it and ran the intermediate course with us and did most of the challenges. There are signs with bypasses and plenty of good folks around to assist.
Unread 02-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #28
yellowdogsyj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Ok Im in...signing up today. Looking forward to it.
Unread 02-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #29
Xjman1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Where you coming from yellowdogsyj? We are planning on leaving Friday morning from Oxnard if you care to meet us along the way? Pretty mellow family group, not into drinking or getting wild, just enjoying the outdoors.
Unread 02-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #30
yellowdogsyj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Coming from Long Beach. Should be going with few friends but would love to meet up with some fellow forum members.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.