Superchips Flashpaq stolen from my JK (in San Jose) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Superchips Flashpaq stolen from my JK (in San Jose)

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 08-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
vgullotta
2007 JK Wrangler 

Superchips Flashpaq stolen from my JK (in San Jose)

Heads up to everyone, if you see a JK Flashpaq on Craigslist or for sale anywhere in NorCal and it's used, make sure it doesn't have a stock tune in it before you buy, and if it does have a stock tune in it, call me (203) four six one - 5465 and tie that MFer to a pole or something until I get there!

This happened in downtown San Jose, so if you're the one that stole it and thought it would work for your Jeep and realize that since it has a stock tune in it, that it's just a paperweight for you, if you bring it back, I won't care that you took it in the first place. However, if I do track you down, I cannot be held responsible for the beating you receive!

Edit: I know I can be responsible for it, but that doesn't mean you're not getting the beating!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.