Suggestions? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Suggestions?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 07-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
mj24lyons
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Suggestions?

I posted in the General forum but then got directed here, any suggestions welcome.

I am going to be camping with the family up by shaver lake CA for about a week. I will be the only off road vehicle so I really don't want to do anything crazy. I am just looking for some simple fun back roads to have some fun on. Does anyone know of anything in that area?

mj24lyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
SinCal
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Heard there is quite a bit of trails up there. I'm not positive on where exactly. Hopefully someone chimes in.
SinCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
Gofish TJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Lots of trail up in that area, swamp lake, coyote lake, red & strawberry lakes, dinky creek, bald mountain. Check YouTube to see what the trails look like.
Gofish TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
Gofish TJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Look under central valley and central valley wheelers. You may find other trails there too.
Gofish TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.