Stolen jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Stolen jeep

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 05-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
nova_69

Stolen jeep

Hello everyone. this is a post that nobody every wants to have to post.. my 1989 jeep yj was stolen in the Baldwin park CA. area on Saturday night. just putting the word out there.. thank you for any help..img_6011.jpg

img_6151.jpg

nova_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
Next_Level
1991 XJ Cherokee 

that realy sucks, sorry to hear, im in vegas, if by chance it shows here i will let ya know...
Next_Level is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2010, 08:45 AM   #3
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

sorry to here, i just posted for another guy last week about his stolen jeep . theft of jeeps must be on the rise. are these things easy to hot wire ? ill keep an eye out up here. your doing the right thing by posting it here. you might want to put it on pirate4x4.com aas well. if you make a poster up and put it up here i will copy it and stick it around any town i drive past .
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
KristaVsMi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

did you have a alarm system?
Im worried about where I live I dont live in a good "area" anymore we've had some cars messed up. Im thinking about the laser alarm.

good luck I hope you find it .
No insurance can fill the loss.
Unread 05-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
ankyle62
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
sorry to here, i just posted for another guy last week about his stolen jeep . theft of jeeps must be on the rise. are these things easy to hot wire ? ill keep an eye out up here. your doing the right thing by posting it here. you might want to put it on pirate4x4.com aas well. if you make a poster up and put it up here i will copy it and stick it around any town i drive past .
i think the cylinders suck on them, ive stuck in another random key and started mine before.
ankyle62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
smartshot
Web Wheeler
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'll look out, I'm in Los Angeles (eagle rock)
smartshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #7
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i saw a jeep pass me last night that looked like it. but im not sure. the last #on the plate was 38. whats your plate number?
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #8
nova_69

my license plate number is 3LPE337
nova_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #9
Codyxbell
1996 XJ Cherokee 

im in AZ if I see it I will try to to get the bastards blood on the seats
Codyxbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.