Some new Californis laws - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Some new Californis laws

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #16
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-90 View Post
I was only trying to inject a bit of levity.

As caretaker for my MIL for seven years, I spent entirely too much time dealing with "Adult Protective Services" - who are even worse to deal with then CPS!

As far as the UTV seat ban - it somehow reminds me of the CPA banning "youth" ATVs due to a "high relative lead content" - when all of the lead was in or on the battery. Y'ask me, if kids (or people in general) are going around licking batteries, they deserve acid burns and plumbosis!
I know, I was only saying how funny it is. that the older we get, the more child like we become. One of my wife's favorite lines, "Your just like those kids".

SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #17
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-90 View Post

Aren't those things great little money spinners? About six months ago, I got a $50 ticket because the meter had expired, and I only got there three minutes after (damned stairs...) Cities may be going broke, but I'm not doing much better.

We got a parking ticket in Laguna while visiting the Sawdust Festival. The idiot in the space in front of us parked too far back which put our rear tires on the limit line. We parked close enough you couldn't walk between the bumpers and then they left while we were inside the event leaving us looking rather stupid with our parking abilities.
Unread 01-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #18
NonRubicon
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Actually, if you're interested in seeing the productivity of the states legislature, go stare at a wall. There's more happening there, I assure you.
Sorry Anticanman, I couldn't find a sarcasm font for the word *productivity*.

Trying to read just the list of new laws is like staring at a wall. Although an actual wall might be more entertaining and less frustrating.
NonRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #19
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonRubicon View Post
Sorry Anticanman, I couldn't find a sarcasm font for the word *productivity*.

Trying to read just the list of new laws is like staring at a wall. Although an actual wall might be more entertaining and less frustrating.
Hahahaahaaha!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.