SoCal jeep roll call!!! - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SoCal jeep roll call!!!

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 12-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #136
cf8067re
2009 JK Wrangler 

I'm looking for a Jeepin' partner.

Hey Y'all;
First of all, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. My wife & I are new to Jeepin' in So Cal. We have a house in Bullhead City, and do most of our Jeepin' out there. We would like to meet some fellow Jeepers locally, and go see some of the local sights. I'm in Ontario, and the only places I've been are Lytle Creek and Cleghorn. We have a '09 JK 4-door, pretty much stock, but we have added a 4" lift and 32" tires. Like I said, we usually 4-wheel in AZ, and I would be glad to reciprocate, when possible, of course.
Thanks alot,
Pat

cf8067re is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #137
MPond
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf8067re
Hey Y'all;
First of all, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. My wife & I are new to Jeepin' in So Cal. We have a house in Bullhead City, and do most of our Jeepin' out there. We would like to meet some fellow Jeepers locally, and go see some of the local sights. I'm in Ontario, and the only places I've been are Lytle Creek and Cleghorn. We have a '09 JK 4-door, pretty much stock, but we have added a 4" lift and 32" tires. Like I said, we usually 4-wheel in AZ, and I would be glad to reciprocate, when possible, of course.
Thanks alot,
Pat
Hey Pat, welcome! It really is a small world - we have a place in Bullhead City too, and did our first run with the Bullhead City Four Wheelers a few weeks back.

The group in the Los Angeles Role Call thread is really a nice group (Internet banter aside).
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/...ounty-1251477/

Just keep an eye on that thread - runs are posted regularly. There's been talk of several runs over the next few weeks, but nothing formalized yet.

Note: many of the guys in the Los Angeles County thread are actually from the surrounding counties.
Unread 12-21-2013, 12:16 AM   #138
cf8067re
2009 JK Wrangler 

Hi Matt;
How ya' doin'? Our house is in Ft. Mohave. We belong to the B-4-W gang, never a dull moment with them, that's for sure. I'll try to keep an eye out for future local runs. Hope to see you soon.
Pat
cf8067re is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2014, 07:32 PM   #139
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

There is a all persons welcome run next month at the El Paso Mtns/Goler Gulch.
Feb 21 to the 23rd, but some of us are going on Thursday the 20th to get some extra time in. Join on in, or send a shout to Mojavedave. He is kind of the leader, and I am just a flunky.

Steve..in the 2wd Cherokee, and the pop up trailer.
slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #140
Electricjay
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hello! 2012 JKU Sport S 2.5" lift Black Forest Green rolling in Rancho Santa Margarita in south OC. Just checking in!
Unread 03-30-2014, 01:28 AM   #141
ironworker433

88 yj palmdale
ironworker433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 01:31 AM   #142
WillyWilson

Jeeple,

Hey I'm Gabe new to the forum. 99 wrangler sport. Oside!
WillyWilson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 01:39 AM   #143
ironworker433

Welcome
ironworker433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #144
jr24yj
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I forgot I was member on this forum finally posted. I have a 09 jku and I'm from sherman oaks
jr24yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #145
kinggatman
Made in USA

2010 JK Wrangler 

Howdy,

I'm Mason, also new to the forum and currently in San Diego. 2010 JK 2 Door Sport.
kinggatman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.