SoCal Jeep hangout/kickback? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SoCal Jeep hangout/kickback?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
TJ-Tera
1998 TJ Wrangler 

SoCal Jeep hangout/kickback?

I'm just seeing how many people would be interested in getting together to hang out and chill. Not for a trail ride right away, but just to get to know other members. I was thinking of something along the lines of meeting up on a Sunday, watching some football, drinking some beer, checking out each other's rides, and talking Jeep. I don't really know anyone on here and thought it'd be a good way to get to know some people.

Anyways, if you live around the greater LA area (San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles / Santa Clarita Valley, etc) post up.

Thanks,

TJ-Tera is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.