SoCal Fisherman? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SoCal Fisherman?

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #16
aftahour
2011 JK Wrangler 

I just saw the title. YES I DO. I'm a salt but living in the IE. well fresh is close! Anyone in murrieta/temecula area wanna fish?

aftahour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #17
Xjman1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Where's the campsite? Reserve now? Pop up tent friendly or ground it? Fly fishing or lure?
This sounds fun!!
Xjman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 03:21 AM   #18
KickRocks
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjman1 View Post
Where's the campsite? Reserve now? Pop up tent friendly or ground it? Fly fishing or lure?
This sounds fun!!
No need for reservations.... WHen I take a trip to the sierras I'll post up. I'm headed to Utah to some moderate trails and fishing in the boulder mountain wilderness on Memorial if you're interested in going. It's about 1300 miles round trip. Leaving Friday, coming back Monday.
KickRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #19
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftahour
I just saw the title. YES I DO. I'm a salt but living in the IE. well fresh is close! Anyone in murrieta/temecula area wanna fish?
I'm on camp pendleton but I wouldn't mind driving up to fish. I've been trying to find someone to go with me for the longest time now
wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #20
EquinsuOcha
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would love to learn the ropes to trout fishing. HUGE outdoors guy, I enjoy hunting waterfowl during the season at the few places we have here in SoCal and salt water fishing but the few times I've tried freshwater fishing I've come up empty handed. Going camping in San Bernardino mountains this Memorial Day Weekend but if anyone wants some company on future fishing trips I'm game. I would LOVE to slowly build my self up to fly-fishing so I can go on overnight backpacking trips in the Kern Wilderness.
EquinsuOcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #21
jason0103
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Man i found the perfect thread! I'm up there all the time. You guys are going to have to let me know the next time you go up. I'd like to join you!
jason0103 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.