SoCal - Any Welders Want To Tackle A 1995 YJ Modified Seat Riser? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SoCal - Any Welders Want To Tackle A 1995 YJ Modified Seat Riser?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 04-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
ShermanHoax
1995 YJ Wrangler 

SoCal - Any Welders Want To Tackle A 1995 YJ Modified Seat Riser?

SF Valley area - Sherman Oaks.
I posted this in the YJ forum, but someone mentioned I should post here and it sounded like a good idea.

I decided I need to have custom risers made for my seats which are too big and also provide some room under the pass seat for a sub box.

If there is anyone in the S.F. valley area that wants to help tackle this I'll obviously pay for labor and materials. I've never welded so this is out of my league, but I can keep the beer cold!

I thought I would throw this out there to a fellow jeeper before I head to a welding shop and have them do it.

Thanks!

ShermanHoax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

are you willing to drive 60 miles.

PM me with a number to call you...my buddy might be interested.
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
ShermanHoax
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I appreciate the offer, but 60 miles is a little far. I thought there might be someone local in the valley. I guess Im going to just have one of the shops in Van Nuys do it. I'll shop around a little...
Unread 05-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
djfred
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Let me ask my buddy in Tujunga if he's got time, ill get back to you.

-sent from phone
Front D30 (4.88 w/ Powertrax No-Slip) -- Rear 8.8 (4.88 w/ ARB) -- Front Custom Bumper -- Custom Side Rock Guards -- Dual Snorkel (Coming Soon)
djfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #5
ShermanHoax
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey djFred, that guy was awesome. Take a look at my build thread to see how we made out. Thanks for the contact!

My Jeep Build [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-95-yj-slow-build-1212576/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-95-yj-slow-build-1212576/[/URL]
Unread 02-11-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
econstantin
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanHoax View Post
Hey djFred, that guy was awesome. Take a look at my build thread to see how we made out. Thanks for the contact!
Hey ShermanHoax - I'm looking to do something similar... what kind of custom riser did you get done? Got any pics?

Thanks,
E
econstantin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.