Shot in the Dark: Need a YJ Dana 30 4.10+ gears in Cali - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Shot in the Dark: Need a YJ Dana 30 4.10+ gears in Cali

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-14-2009, 01:44 AM   #1
got_4_lo

Shot in the Dark: Need a YJ Dana 30 4.10+ gears in Cali

Hey everyone,

If this is against forum rules please forgive me, and also please forgive my cross-posting as I still am looking for this part:

I need a front YJ Dana 30 axle with 4.10 or higher gears somewhere in Cali. My front axle exploded, no point in putting money into a D30 that needs everything replaced anyways.

If you have anything or know anyone that has what I need please shoot me a PM or reply.

Thanks
Sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTJ
I came home to be spit on and protested against in Boulder, Colorado. Most of the people have no clue. And that's why we do what we do. We give up our freedom so they can enjoy their freedom.
got_4_lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by got_4_lo View Post
Hey everyone,

If this is against forum rules please forgive me, and also please forgive my cross-posting as I still am looking for this part:

I need a front YJ Dana 30 axle with 4.10 or higher gears somewhere in Cali. My front axle exploded, no point in putting money into a D30 that needs everything replaced anyways.

If you have anything or know anyone that has what I need please shoot me a PM or reply.

Thanks
Sean

Good luck Sean.
You are going to have to stand in line for that item. There are several of us looking for a deal on a d-30 with 4:10's, that are doing the 8.8 rear end swap.
If you need one badly enough, there's a boneyard in Otay Mesa that can sell you one, but he's a bit pricey.
Can't remember the name of the yard, but somebody will chime in with the name.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.