San Jose 4X4 classes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > San Jose 4X4 classes

Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 02-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
UberMX5
2008 KK Liberty 

San Jose 4X4 classes

I just got my first 4X4 ever...
And I want to go use it, but being that it is new, I really do not want to hurt it. So if there is a class that would rock...

It is also a bit of a street queen if you asked me. It is not an off road beast..
As best itis for light duty trails.... I will not lie about this part.. it did not get a trail rated badge for a reason....

In or neear San Jose, where is a good place to find dirt roads or trails like fire roads, but where you can legaly drive around... I am not looking drive crazy, just get use to it all.. I do not wat o hurt the woods...

I want to be able to go driving on dirt roads once a month at least to engage the 4 wheel lock and 4 wheel low to keep it all working..

I have a 2008 Liberty limited but with 18 inch factory rims. not the best for off road...

I am saving up for new rims I think with better tires for off road...

Any help would be nice...

This is a beast around cornes
UberMX5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
UberMX5
2008 KK Liberty 

ok well I read a few mor epost and found this thread.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f427/nor-cal-off-road-689915/

99% of my question about safety, classes and clubs...

So a mod can close or delete this thread now.

This is a beast around cornes
UberMX5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.