San Diego - Drive Shaft Rebuild - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > San Diego - Drive Shaft Rebuild

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 03-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
daveprozac

Tj San Diego - Drive Shaft Rebuild

I recently had an issue with my front drive shaft and will need to have it rebuilt if possible; you can see pictures and read the thread here...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/fr...eable-1341494/

I was hoping someone in the greater San Diego area might have some experience with a local shop that is reputable, reliable, and capable of a quality repair. It sounds as if the defective portion of the axle can be cut off and a new part welded back in place and balanced for much less than what a new axle would cost. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

daveprozac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

I went to East County Driveshaft and had good luck.
nuthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
JTownJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I second that. Probobly the best shop around.
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
svshaw82
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Vista Driveline has done mine, Ive been happy with prices and work
svshaw82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.