Sacramento/ Roseville Shop Wanted - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Sacramento/ Roseville Shop Wanted

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.com

Unread 01-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
TooPunkRock
2008 JK Wrangler 

Sacramento/ Roseville Shop Wanted

Looking to get lift kit installed and hoping to find a nice reliable shop in the Sac/Roseville area for future part purchases and possible installs. Thanks!

TooPunkRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Don't know of any shops really down in that area. Maybe come over to norcaljeepers.co (yes co not com) I believe we've got a shop thread there with recommendations. As for where you buy stuff, that depends on what you're looking to buy, most "shops" like Central 4WD and 4 Wheel Parts are WAY overpriced on most stuff.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
javacowboy
2012 JK Wrangler 

There is Central 4wheel drive. They installed my lift, gears, and teralow on my old xj. They got the job done but I felt like I should have gone somewhere else.
javacowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.