Sacramento Jeepers - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Sacramento Jeepers

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #106
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
If you supply me with beer......... I'll tell you that Bob recommends an Aussie.
LOL Tim, i'll supply you with beer if you wana wash my jeep after the next wheeling trip.
I had to take off the two front whhels and pressure wash some small rocks that were stuck in my caliper and making my brakes squeel.

Unread 05-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #107
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

i took a look at some pic's of when i did mine. you can see that the cross shaft will not come out with the ring gear on. when i did it i put the 4:10 gears on the carrier before i put the aussie in(mistake) i had to take it back off to do it!
92-jeep-log-44-aussie-011.jpg  
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #108
Goobersbro

since were in the mood and i love looking at it...

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #109
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
LOL guys!!! But newayz did you guys see the deer valley thread i posted? What do you guys think?
seen it but you will probably get the same people in here as there but yea
Unread 05-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #110
Jeepster83
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Capitol City Mountain Goats (CCMG) are going to have a run up to Strawberry Canyon this coming Saturday May, 16th.

heres what i got in my email:

Club Run to Strawberry Canyon

Breakfast at the Train Station Cafe, 4274 Mother Lode Drive, Shingle Springs, CA 95682 (off of HWY 50) beginning at 8:00 am. Will leave for the trail at 9:00 am sharp! Please RSVP to: 340pbs@att.net by May 9, 2009 so that I can let the cafe know how many will be eating that morning.
Prepare for snow. Bring a lunch for the trail and anything you'd like to drink.

sadly, i wont be attending this one as my radiator decided 80,000 miles was enough. a replacement one will be on its way shortly.

by the way, my name is Jake. they should know who i am if you tell them.
WyoTech West Sacramento - Graduated 8/19/2011

Back into my Jeep... finally.
Jeepster83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.