Sacramento Jeepers - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Sacramento Jeepers

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #76
Sccafire
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Deer Valley

"life is good at 2 MPH"

Last edited by Sccafire; 05-05-2009 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: 2 reasons 1 looks like you all want to go during the week and I cannot. 2. Somebody else is going to plan the trip.
Sccafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #77
Goobersbro

both work for me
Unread 05-03-2009, 03:47 AM   #78
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
so yjjustforme got banned .....
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMARJEEP View Post
Usually they only ban you for a few days so he will probably be back......
And True, he'll be back in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccafire View Post
Okay, dates I have open for Deer Valley Trail in June are 13th and 27th. I am busy the other two weekends. Post up with what weekend works for you and we can go from there.

I've got to work both of those weekends.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #79
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
all i got is his first name, jacob, i went through his posts and didnt see why he got banned.. i was looking forward to wheeling again with him. once you get banned do they let you back?
I know you can find him on Pirate too. Maybe he got banned because he was pimping another Jeep website. I know if you do that on Pirate you are banned for life. And there is no making another name for yourself since they ban your IP not just your name.

I did wonder how he had almost 600 posts though and only has been a member here since January.
Sfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #80
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfisher View Post
I know you can find him on Pirate too. Maybe he got banned because he was pimping another Jeep website. I know if you do that on Pirate you are banned for life. And there is no making another name for yourself since they ban your IP not just your name.

I did wonder how he had almost 600 posts though and only has been a member here since January.
i didnt know you could get banned for that. im not sure what pimping another website means, but i have posted links to other sites and i havnt been hand slapped yet.
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #81
Jeepster83
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

what do you mean by that? im a member/user of a couple websites and forums and ive never heard of being banned for doing so. there are a few people i know of, including our own Jerry Bransford, who belongs to several sites with no problems. maybe im just interpreting it wrong though.
WyoTech West Sacramento - Graduated 8/19/2011

Back into my Jeep... finally.
Jeepster83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #82
Goobersbro

yea i dont know but at least it isnt a perma ban

but its very possible on pirate to get banned for popping up another forums name i go over there and read a lot but i havnt made an account i just read over there for opinions but that whole website is like the tj forum you get flamed for anything and everything unless your a know it all and were born with infinate knowledge
Unread 05-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #83
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm 99.99% sure it had nothing to do with any other sites, etc... but more of a posted content thing. (I had a similar vacation one time)
Unread 05-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #84
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
I'm 99.99% sure it had nothing to do with any other sites, etc... but more of a posted content thing. (I had a similar vacation one time)
lol thats funny so since you cant go on those weekends what about like a monday or tuesday????
Unread 05-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #85
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
yea i dont know but at least it isnt a perma ban

but its very possible on pirate to get banned for popping up another forums name i go over there and read a lot but i havnt made an account i just read over there for opinions but that whole website is like the tj forum you get flamed for anything and everything unless your a know it all and were born with infinate knowledge
i have a account at pirate also, i like this site better for the same reason as you. those guy's are pretty brutal. they do have great write ups on the rubicon trail. dont tell my wife i like this site better,she works there.
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 05-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #86
Goobersbro

Quote:
i have a account at pirate also, i like this site better for the same reason as you. those guy's are pretty brutal. they do have great write ups on the rubicon trail. dont tell my wife i like this site better,she works there.
lol yea i go over there and read lots whenever im searching something since they are of course know it alls lol and there is tons of info over there but i dont have thick enough skin to create an account and post lol
Unread 05-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #87
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

I meant that if you post another website on Pirate that you could get banned if they catch you. There is no warning. It's first time and you are gone. I agree Pirate is rough but the write ups there are fantastic and you can't deny the knowledge that comes from it.

When I was referring to the guy who got banned I noticed he promoted another website. Don't do that on Pirate.

Other than that I couldn't tell you what he got banned for. I know I saw him on the Pirate site already after getting axed here.
Sfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #88
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I meant that if you post another website on Pirate that you could get banned if they catch you. There is no warning. It's first time and you are gone. I agree Pirate is rough but the write ups there are fantastic and you can't deny the knowledge that comes from it.

When I was referring to the guy who got banned I noticed he promoted another website. Don't do that on Pirate.

Other than that I couldn't tell you what he got banned for. I know I saw him on the Pirate site already after getting axed here.
if lance from pirate heres i like this site better, he might ban me and fire the wife! i guess i should have kept my mouth shut. i did some electrical work at his office last week and gave him a good deal ,so maybe ill be ok. whoops now the union is going to fine me for doing side work! i just need to shutup...
Unread 05-03-2009, 11:32 PM   #89
Goobersbro

Quote:
if lance from pirate heres i like this site better, he might ban me and fire the wife! i guess i should have kept my mouth shut. i did some electrical work at his office last week and gave him a good deal ,so maybe ill be ok. whoops now the union is going to fine me for doing side work! i just need to shutup...
lol yea the people who run pirate are super cool. Or atleast thats what i have percieved at wheeling events. its all the internet junkies that were born with infinet knowledge and feel its there duty to let everyone know whats up about anything and everything that can make that site annoying
Unread 05-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #90
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
.....so since you cant go on those weekends what about like a monday or tuesday????
Off Mon. and Tues. following both of those weekends.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.