Sacramento Jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Sacramento Jeepers

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #16
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody11ca View Post
Sacramento Jeeper Here.
Cody get over to the groups section and Sacramento Jeepers, take a look and join if you want, space #7 is open.

Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
Goobersbro

yeap i have no freaken recovery points i want my dang tax return to come in danget freakin government just taking there time as soon as i get that check im buying my steel for my rear bumper and by next friday i will have roughly160 hours in at work so i will have some money for the front bumper also then i will be golden

That also looked like a kinda intense trail. I want to do a run with yall but i want my first run to be on the easier side just to get use to wheeling with you all and get a little confidence built up i have only really wheeled at two local spots and theres nothing grand there is some cool stuff but nothing grand ya know
Unread 04-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

dude, you got a aussie locker up front, 4" lift and 31's! you'll be just fine, just take your time and learn to read lines on an obstacle and just watch for other peoples tire placement! and dont forget there should always be someone to spot you just incase you need the help!

on the trip, bigsquat was the only one that was locked and tim and i just took our time and planed our lines and we made it with open diffs. dont worry next time we go we'll help you out!
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #19
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
yeap i have no freaken recovery points i want my dang tax return to come in danget freakin government just taking there time as soon as i get that check im buying my steel for my rear bumper and by next friday i will have roughly160 hours in at work so i will have some money for the front bumper also then i will be golden

That also looked like a kinda intense trail. I want to do a run with yall but i want my first run to be on the easier side just to get use to wheeling with you all and get a little confidence built up i have only really wheeled at two local spots and theres nothing grand there is some cool stuff but nothing grand ya know
dude,dont let a couple hooks stop you! ive got two hooks in my garage ,i think? come over tommorro and well throw them on somewhere! there is only two spots that require a little effort from what im told ,and if it wasnt for a few tuff spots the trails would be boring! this is what you built it for! so get off the bench and get in the game , i guarantee youll have fun and we dont leave anyone behind even timatoe
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #20
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
dude,dont let a couple hooks stop you! ive got two hooks in my garage ,i think? come over tommorro and well throw them on somewhere! there is only two spots that require a little effort from what im told ,and if it wasnt for a few tuff spots the trails would be boring! this is what you built it for! so get off the bench and get in the game , i guarantee youll have fun and we dont leave anyone behind even timatoe
LOL I didnt say it Tim!!!! But im laughing about it though!!!! SORRY
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #21
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Roll Call:

Yes:

Larry
Kevin
Justin
Steve
Bob
Howdy(dropped out)
Derrick

now that howdy droped there still are 2 spots!
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #22
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

hey big, you have fun fri okay!!!! take the pics so i know what i missed!!!!
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #23
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Bob, weren't you talkin about this trip in another thread and someone,,,, seems like his user name is metal something (I think he's from the Loomis area) said he'd be there??? Anyhow, I believe he's posted up before about Fordyce, maybe he can shed some insight on what exactly is must have equipment up there.

I know you wouldn't leave me behind Well, probably not too far anyway.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

hey, at work today my buddy said we should run down to carnagie to go 4x4 for a day run, he said its only a hlf hour from stockton!
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #25
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
hey big, you have fun fri okay!!!! take the pics so i know what i missed!!!!
i will and thanks, i just got back from the water board meeting it it was still going when i left! its so obvious the the inviro nazi's are using whatever means possible to close the trail, not because of any real threat to the water from sediment, oil spills, or poop(which is about the only thing that has any merritt)its because the hate they have for 4x4's and the people who drive them. they had a a line up of experts to try to support there agenda, but or side did really well defending and rebutting. we will see what happens. as soon as i walked in the room you could see who was who. boy what a bunch of Berkley looking waco's. and i know i worked in Berkley on and off for 30 years. there a tons of places that they can hike in there sandals, why cant we have this trail? there is going to be some damage to the trail. so what, its not enough to hurt anything long term and the friends of the Rubicon have done a lot to fix problems as they occurr. God gave this earth for us to use as we see fit ,and if we want to spin or tires some times i say go for it! as long as we dont ruin it for others. sorry for the rant. this is the last trail in elerado still open for winter use.
Unread 04-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #26
Goobersbro

big i think you should go this weekend and if you like it enough we should go back there in a couple weeks because then i will have my rear bumper and we could take like tim and everyone could come a long ya know not just two extras
Unread 04-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #27
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

its all good , . norcalcon ,metal,sfisher are going and are jf members. still 2 more spots
Unread 04-23-2009, 09:41 PM   #28
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Hey Bob, weren't you talkin about this trip in another thread and someone,,,, seems like his user name is metal something (I think he's from the Loomis area) said he'd be there??? Anyhow, I believe he's posted up before about Fordyce, maybe he can shed some insight on what exactly is must have equipment up there.

I know you wouldn't leave me behind Well, probably not too far anyway.
yea ,metal is a member of the club that is putting this on. sfisher and me are prospects to join the club. norcaldan is a jf guy that ive been on a few trips with. like i said erlier its not that tough a trail and 31's should get through. you do need hooks tho
Unread 04-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #29
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
...... the friends of the Rubicon have done a lot to fix problems as they occurr.......
FOTR do an awesome job taking care of the trail, way more than any of these fuitcake hippies ever would.

Quote:
.... God gave this earth for us to use as we see fit ,and if we want to spin or tires some times i say go for it! .......
No, No, No, we can only use it as THEY see fit. Just like everything else the so called "tolerant" preach. It's fine as long as it's what they want.

Quote:
yea ,metal is a member of the club that is putting this on......... like i said erlier its not that tough a trail and 31's should get through. you do need hooks tho
I meant insight about Fordyce, I'd like to try that someday. But, we'll definately have to get another trip set to Hell Hole.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #30
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

some say fordyce is harder than the rubicon!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.