Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Sacramento Jeepers

6K views 109 replies 13 participants last post by  Jeepster83 
#1 ·
I was looking around at all the sacramento area posts and there are a quite a few of us in the area, so I went ahead and made a group for our area. There isnt currently one so why not ? If this would provide a more centered place to form meetups or trips great. Let me know what you think

#40 ·
could a stocker XJ make it up??

#54 ·
i just had wallmart put the spare tire on the old rim for 12 bucks, not bad. i have the all terran tires that were on it when i bought it and i am using one of them for the spare. its a 33" also. larry wants to camp up there soon and id like to go back

#52 ·
ill find out the campsite # , there usually 10 to 15 guys and 6 boats. ill have mine there and doing some trolling. the agenda is fish in there morning, eat breakfast, play cards, dice horseshoes, lunch , nap, fish ,dinner , campfire! we do it for 4 days.22nd thru the25th . we also do another trip in the fall to loon, same itinerary

#53 ·
i might be going to Barney Riley Trail this weekend, so ill take pics, and tell you how it is. Anybody else wana go?

#62 ·
yea i have heard about strawberry. doesnt look that bad. maybe a a day run

#63 ·
Strawberry has great scenery and it's a great trail for stock 4x4's and less experienced wheelers. Our club adopted that trail and we run it a few times a year. It's a great trail to run before you head over to Deer Valley trail. It makes for a fun weekend.

#64 ·
awesome thank you. when does your club run the trail? if you wouldnt mind, i would love to run the trail with you guys, and help maintain it

#69 ·
im thinking about it

#82 ·
yea i dont know but at least it isnt a perma ban

but its very possible on pirate to get banned for popping up another forums name i go over there and read a lot but i havnt made an account i just read over there for opinions but that whole website is like the tj forum you get flamed for anything and everything unless your a know it all and were born with infinate knowledge

#85 ·
i have a account at pirate also, i like this site better for the same reason as you. those guy's are pretty brutal. they do have great write ups on the rubicon trail. dont tell my wife i like this site better,she works there.

#87 ·
I meant that if you post another website on Pirate that you could get banned if they catch you. There is no warning. It's first time and you are gone. I agree Pirate is rough but the write ups there are fantastic and you can't deny the knowledge that comes from it.

When I was referring to the guy who got banned I noticed he promoted another website. Don't do that on Pirate.

Other than that I couldn't tell you what he got banned for. I know I saw him on the Pirate site already after getting axed here.

#88 ·
I meant that if you post another website on Pirate that you could get banned if they catch you. There is no warning. It's first time and you are gone. I agree Pirate is rough but the write ups there are fantastic and you can't deny the knowledge that comes from it.

When I was referring to the guy who got banned I noticed he promoted another website. Don't do that on Pirate.

Other than that I couldn't tell you what he got banned for. I know I saw him on the Pirate site already after getting axed here.
if lance from pirate heres i like this site better, he might ban me and fire the wife! i guess i should have kept my mouth shut. i did some electrical work at his office last week and gave him a good deal ,so maybe ill be ok. whoops now the union is going to fine me for doing side work! i just need to shutup...

#95 ·
ill be down for mondays and tuesdays in about 3 weeks when school gets out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.