Rubicon - In Tahoe June 15 - 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Rubicon - In Tahoe June 15 - 21

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 06-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Redtwo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Rubicon - In Tahoe June 15 - 21

I'm looking for some help from anyone in the Tahoe area. I'm meeting family up in Tahoe for about a week and wanted to take a day and go hit the Rubicon. I will be by myself and was wondering if there are places that the locals meet before they head out for the day that I could go with for the day. (ie, We have City Market in Moab where alot of folks meet before hitting trails). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Redtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

You could also post on Pirates forum. Seems someone is always going. There are no City Markets out here. And the entrance for the east side of the trail is half way (or so) between S. lake Tahoe and N. lake Tahoe and really nothing there. You'll need a good map or some good down loads IMO. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.