Rubicon Run June 28th -July 3rd 2013 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Rubicon Run June 28th -July 3rd 2013

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
JeepJake24
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
here is a link to a chat about getting gas b4 you hit the trail: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/rubic...esort-gas.html i did a little search and from what i read ,one tank should get you all the way thru
Thanks for the info! That was a big concern for us during our trip

Unread 03-04-2013, 03:36 AM   #17
MSG
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hey man, I'm headed to California from South Carolina and will be in southern cali during that time frame. I'm driving my jeep, not trailering it. So not sure if i want to tackle the rubi or not. I have a JKU with 3.5 lift and 35s. A Winch/bumpers etc. No lockers though. Dana 44 rear axle. I plan on stopping in Moab on my trip across country and do alot of wheeling in Socal while Im there, but the rubicon scares me LOL. Send me a PM and keep and touch, I'll let you know when we get closer.
MSG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #18
dcope17
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm interested in this one... couldn't afford to run it during the jeep jamboree last summer. From the guys that went... they said 2 stock rubicons made the trail. A little cosmetic damage as they had no sliders or anything, but they did it.

Life with Christ can be explained like a Jeep...
Being in the Word... grows your tire size.
Prayer... gains more ground clearance.
Fellowship... Is like having a good spotter.

The more of these you have... the easier it is to get over obstacles in your path.
.[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f194/dcope17s-thoughts-bible-please-read-only-do-not-post-1333441/#post13115090"]My Bible Thread[/URL]
dcope17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
mtnmarc
1999 WJ 

I may be interested in this trip. I've done the trail once 4 inch lift on 35s. Open front and rear.
Unread 03-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
JeepJake24
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like we have some interest. Keep these dates in mind, I would love to have a decent size group of us tackle this trail.
Unread 06-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #21
SkylarM
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Wow. If I had noticed this thread a month ago, I'd have been all over it with you guys...
SkylarM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #22
JeepJake24
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well my trip got delayed and the rubicon doesnt look like its going to happen for me over these dates anymore unfortunately.
Unread 06-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #23
SkylarM
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Repost if you decide to reschedule... I was planning on getting there spring next year sometime...
SkylarM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.